ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

+*:ꔫ:*﹤ᖇIᖴᒪᗴ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

A girl was sitting on the couch eating a slice of pizza as well as pickles.

"that's your 11th pickle for the whole time you've been on the couch."

"just shut the fuck up and lemme eat my pickle in peace."

After snapping back a retort, she was finishing up her snack, she lifted herself off the couch before stretching for a few seconds then throwing the crust of her pizza on her brother.

Then she went over to the sink, washing her hands and then drying it on a paper towel. Then her eyes darted over to the computer screen her brother was looking at.

She immediately got bored after just reading the first two words, "the laws"

Anything involving the law didn't interest her. Especially if she broke it on a daily basis. How else would she have gotten a random pickle jar?

Because she definitely wasn't one of those people who get free things for life because they were on a reality tv show and helped a random old lady out.

No. She stole it of course.

After she had finished her wonderful pickles, she wiped a hand on a napkin before she stood up, stretched and walked out of the house.

With her hands stuffed into the pockets of her baggy jeans with chains on them, a loose black tee, as well as her hair pulled into a bun with a few loose strands, some would think that she was homeless.

Some would think she was criminal.

They were all wrong.

She was a wanted criminal with fashion that didn't look like her little sister picked it.

So while the girl was walking down the street and ignoring the calls from, "mistake" she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

At that moment, she spotted a convenience store where only a few people were in it, so she looked around quickly before walking in.

Inside, she scanned the place to spot 2 boys. One with red hair, one with blue hair. Each had a bag, looking like one for school.

She desperately walked past them as any teenager would do if they saw someone there age, and she arrived in the section where cookies were.

Now, she wasn't a big fan of cookies. But her brother had made a deal that if she got him cookies, he'd pay her back finally, so she decided she would use that favor today.

Meanwhile, the 2 boys were looking at notebooks for their school since their first previous notebook had yellow ink all over it.

The boy with red hair however, turned the aisle and spotted the girl.

But before he could keep looking or do something else, a hand grabbed his shoulder.

"Karma? Ready to checkout?" The bluenette said, and the red headed boy nodded in a cool manner, hoping to disguise his surprise.

While the two boys were checking out, the girl suddenly had a brilliant idea and grabbed the bag of cookies off the shelf.

Walking past the 2 boys for a few seconds, she left the shop quickly and left.

So when the two boys had checked out, and they were out the door, when the redhead had walked out, a buzz was heard and he stopped confused.

At the second, the shopkeeper had ran over to them and searched through their bags. First the bluenettes, then the readheads.

The redhead, dropped his bag on the floor in frustration and turned to his friend who was being searched.

But when there was nothing in any of the boys bags, the shopkeeper got up confused and double checked them.

One of the boys stopped them with a dangerous look, grabbed his friend and left, extremely confused and frustrated.

And in the alleyway, the girl was holding her free box of cookies, grinning to herself.