7.

My mother hummed as she brushed my hair.

-" Do you believe in true love, darling?"
She asked my younger self. The truth was I didnt know how to answer. The only love I knew was toxic love depicted from my parents. My father would abuse me and my mother and claimed he still loved us. My mother would claim she loved my father to death, the same man who would hit her and argue with her everyday.

I recall when my mother told me she was pregnant. I was so excited. But my father was a different situation. He grabbed my mother by the throat.

-" Whose child is It? Because it is certainly not mine!"
Mother pleaded with him, trying to convince him the child was his, but he didn't believe him. He stormed out the room. I watched as my mother curled up in pain while holding her stomach and the tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

She knew the truth. The admiral stared deeply into the eyes of the queen with dread. It was not his.

I will fight for your honor.

I swear it.

I swear.

He came back into the room with a knife. I shielded my mother as he raised the knife and walked towards me...

I shot up from my sleep and held my stomach,  looking at the scar from the knife.

-" Demon child, huh?"
I sighed,  looking at the window, realizing it was really early. Fortunately, I wasn't going to the first class since I had to talk to Faragonda. Based on the noise, I heard from the hallsoundingd like it was not going well. I rushed back to the dorm where I heard Stella talking abou the date she had with 'Sky'. Bloom quickly asked if 'Brandon' was going to be there.

That confirmed i. Shee did like him. Was I jealous? No, I was not. She can't get what is already taken. Plus, Sky made it clear hehase no feelings whatsoever for Bloom. But I would never tell her that. She'll have to find that out by herself. I walked inton the room, and she ran over and hugged me.

-" What are you up to now?"
I asked. Stella smiled brightly.

-" Prince Sky asked me on a date to Black Lagoon."

I hummed.

Interesting, I know every spot in Magix like the back of my hand, and never have I heard of a Black Lagoon. It was a trap, but I wanted to get her to benefit of the doubt, hoping it wasn't dangerous. She handed Bloom her magic ring. I sighed in disbelief. Doesn't this girl know never to let her guard down?

I would never forget that day. A four year old me was walked in the forest as a test to prove to my father I was a worthy heir unlike that newborn baby,even though my mother sent me off to protect me from him.

I listened closely and heard nothing. I sat on the root of a tree andstarted to fall asleep. I heard rustling. I climbed the tree to see three figures.

The aura surrounded them was so powerful yet dark. It scared me. It told me a minute to realize who they were.

I watched from that very tree as they destroyed everything in their way, including my older sister, Daphne. I predicted that the baby was dead or disappeared.

I watched as Daphne used the last of her magic to send the baby to Earth. It made me wonder where that baby was now. That same baby that took me birthright. That baby that I despised so much, my little sister.

Where exactly are you?

Who are you?

Why does my family have to be so full of issues? And it was my fault on top of it. My father said the only thing I could was disaster and chaos. But Daphne and my mother believed I was a blessing, not a curse.
I want to forget about it, but the beautiful memories we had will always pull me back.

I heard a commotion downstairs only to see the entire place destroyed.

-" What the hell happened here?!"
I asked in shock. Bloom a nd Flora sighed.

"Stella happened. I came back and saw the place look this. She wasn't herself, she kept demanding for her ring even though she gave it to me by choice."
Bloom blurted out. I know Stella had those days, but I didn't exactly her to behave like this.

-" We are going to Red Fountain."

"HUH!"
I raised my eyebrows and rolled my eyes. It's been a while since I visited the school. Believe me, I kinda missed it. We asked 'Sky' about the whole situation and turned out he had no choice what we were talking about.

Out of nowhere, the annoyingly attractive red-haired idiot came out of nowhere. He walked over to mea nd attempted to touch my magma hair and twisted his hand so hard until I heard a crack.

-" I just wanted to ask you on a date, you know?"

I blinked blankly.

-"No."
-"Why?"
-"Because...No"

Sky came and hushed the dog, jumping on Brandon. He smiled as soon as he saw me.

-" You never told me you were coming. I would've at least brushed my hair."

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"So what are you doing here exactly?"
I explained how Stella was acting differently and so on. I was worried, Stella was the sister I never had.

-" Update me on anything else you find, okay?"

I nodded and left for the town. Iwas stills confuse,  but we asked around and are yet to find the Black Lagoon. A mysterious man came and gave us directions, but little did he know, I knew it was a trap. We were skeptical of entering the building after finding out it was an illusion bit oh well?

After hiding behind a column, I had to fight back. I created a snake of lava that bit Stella on her leg, causing the illusion to wear off. The witches. I knew it. They had Stella, who was struggling to get out of the binds of magic.

Knowing it was dangerous, Bloom tried the ring for her. I quickly hugged her, refusing to ever let my guard down again.