4.

-" So that's how me and my protector met!"

Y/n's face cringed as Stella kept bragging about her being her protector. Stella knew Y/n from a tender age. Ever since Y/n saved Stella from a furious phoenix, Stella deemed Rias her protector. Y/n knew she wasn't good at showing her emotions to people but she tried with Stella. After all, actions speak louder than words.

-" So Y/n, why is your hair like that?"

Musa tried to talk to the girl. She though Y/n would ignore her like everyone else but she surprisingly answered.

-" My father threw me in a volcano."

The girls started to laugh except Stella. After Y/n said nothing else, they realized she wasn't lying or making a joke. That was just messed up

-"Really?"

Flora asked in shock. What man would do that to his daughter? Well, Y/n's father did. Y/n shrugged her shoulders in response. She didn't want to share more information. After all, her father would say.

-" Trust No one. Become No one. Love no one, my daughter. You may think I am wicked but I am doing this for your good."

Those words made the poor thing wonder if her father loved her or her mother.

-"Y/n!"

Stella's loud mouth broke her thoughts. Y/N rose her eyebrows and quickly caught the magazine Stella threw at her.

 Y/N rose her eyebrows and quickly caught the magazine Stella threw at her

"Y/n L/n, the face of Magix"

-" You made it on the cover page, go Ria!"

Stella shook Y/n harshly as the girls congratulated her. Stella was annoying in a good way and supportive. Y/n sometimes wonder if she received love like Stella if she would have been the same.

-" Wow! I didn't know you're into modeling."

Tecna said. It was shocking for the girls to know that Y/n L/n, a face of stone, liked to model.

-"I simply like the attention.."

Y/n replied. Her phone rang for a few seconds. Bloom peeked over to the phone screen to see it was "Brandon" also known as Sky calling her. Bloom's heart sunk for a moment.

-" Give me a minute."

Y/N left the girls confused at the table as Stella shrugged. Y/n returned to the table and looked at them sternly.

-" I have to go, the three wannabe witches are around so be careful especially you, Varanda."

Bloom's eyes instantly shifted to Y/N's glowing ____ eyes. They were so beautiful yet so cold and lonely. Why were you so cruel? What were you hiding?

Bloom was curious, they all were curious.

Who are you?

...

Question of the day:

Do you relate to Y/n when it comes to trust?

Pic from ackerbangbang on Insta