A plain disaster

While I was actually focused on the situation at hand, I didn't realize when Tsu went out of the room where we placed the bomb. I knew that I was acting out of place but again... how in the world are people expecting me not to since I was literally having an existential crisis right now. I didn't know what was going on at all.

Huh...

When did it become so silent?

Alright...

I should probably do something...

Should I just stay and don't do anything...

How is my control over my quirk anyways?

Can I use it more?

I am curious but again I don't wanna test it out and break something and then need to explain that shit...

Me: Yeah that would be a bad idea.

Mina: Oh what would be a bad idea?

Now that took me soo much by surprise that I jumped into the air and looked at the man standing in front of me. I was still not done with the fact that every girl in my class switched gender and became a men and then every man I knew like Aizawa and Bakugo were now a woman. This world was a bit messed up from my perspective but oh well nothing I could do here.

Me: Jesus! Don't scare me like that.

Mina: Sorry.

Me: Also you wanna just touch the bomb?

Mina: I was hoping you would face me... or more like Momo did.

Me: Why would she?

Oh no...

I messed up.

Mina: He, right? You really are acting weird today. Are you okay?

Me: No.

Haha!

Joke on you!

Do I look okay?

I just ended up in a different universe and everything is like the usual but also not!

How are you expecting me to be okay?

The more I thought about it, the more like panicking I felt. Then the idea of not being able to return hit me and sadness immediately washed over me. This was bad and I didn't know what to do. I was an emotional wreck right now.

Me: Oh god....

Tears were already starting to well up in my eyes and I felt them stinging but no matter what I tried, I couldn't hold it back anymore. Back in my universe as a boy, I was easy to cry like pretty much everywhere because I couldn't handle my emotions. Right now it was worse. So I ended up crying and then falling down to the ground as my legs gave up as well.

Mina: Deku?!

Me (whispering): There is no way home....

Mina: Hey, what's wrong girl?

He came over to my side while I was on the ground having such a hard time to comprehend what was going on to the point that my uneven breathing started to get hitched. I may be sad and I may be panicking but I didn't think that I would end up zooming out completely, shaking and trying my best to regain my breathing but failing soo hard as well.

Mina: SHIT! MOMO!

Right now there was nothing that could help me and I think Mina knew that too. I didn't feel her hand on my shoulder or the hug someone gave me. I didn't feel anything and I certainly didn't know what was going on or when someone put me down to the ground so I was laying on it.

Aizawa: Breathe problem child.... Just breath in.... And out...

When did Aizawa come here?

He looks weird as a woman...

What was I doing?

How did I end up laying on the ground?

I don't think that I blacked out or was beaten at all.

Aizawa: Alright, focus on my finger and try follow it now problem child.

I did as the teacher told me to do and it seemed that she was satisfied because he let go off me and it was only now that I really realized that he was the one holding me down to the ground and Momo as well as Mina and Tsu were in the same room watching me.

They looked at me with pity.

Oh how I hated the look.

Aizawa: Momo, you take care of her for the meantime.

Momo: Alright Aizawa-sensei.

Me: ... what happened?

Aizawa: You went into a panic attack, wanna explain it?

Me: Ahm.... ah....

Aizawa: *sigh* Go visit Hound Dog.

That was all she said before leaving the ground and us back in the room. Momo was so kind as to help me up and then escorted me out. I still felt shaky as if someone just took the ground off my feet and threw me into some kind of deep deep ocean. There was no way out of here and that was the exact reason why I panicked soo much. The only thing I didn't think that would happen was all the emotions to be... well double if not triple the amount what I usually would feel. It was simply to much for me.