( yn smiled internally)

YN - Of course!!! ( she said while smiling)

Jimin - what is it? (he said curiously while thinking that she will tell him, what a funny guy)

YN - i thought of focusing on my work right now , because i have to take my company up plus i want to make my father proud and about his murderers , i am not in a state right now to find that, i think i need time for that... right???

JIMIN POV 

She said this with full confidence , woww what a lie YN , okie if you wanna play we can continue this game , but remember i am Park Jimin i will not leave you this easily... thinking of this i smirked internally ... time to playy back ;)

----------

Jimin - Yes you are right Yniee , you know that i care for you so much and about your father's murder , they are mafia's i guess and it's not right time for that , i will try to find some information anout that .. in the meantime you continue your work...( he smiled at the last sentence) 

YN POV 

I thought that he will not believe me but guess ... I WAS WRONG!!! he believed me and the way he smiled.. i guess he believed ... so now i can continue with my plan with no distractions because i knew if i tell him he would have said.. No YN how can you do this , this is so dangerous , no you can't go there, i will come with you , don't dare to do this , don't even dare to do that , you are so mean yniee , blah blah blah ... 

--------- 

YN - thankyou jiminieee ( she said while smiling)

TIME SKIP--- 

next day

(yn went to her office as usuall and then she called mr. hwang , she told him to call her at 9;30 sharp and say that i have to go japan....)

-----AT 9:15 ----

( jimin came in her office and sat on the chair asking her that how she is , she said that she is fine and then after talking about some random things finally its 9:30 )

Jimin POV 

i was talking with her about random things when her phone rang , she picked up the call and it was.... maybe mr. hwang ... i know him , he is the CEO of HWANG interpreces ... he asked YN to go somewhere and she accepted it )

YN - Jimin i havw to go japan , Mr.Hwang have given me a deal and i think that it is very importan plus it have much profit. ( she said but indirectly she was asking his permission)

Jimin POV 

I knew it!! she's upto something and see now... the way she is acting like i don't know anything.. girl you don't know i know you more than you know yourself

----------

Jimin - But when will you come ( he said with a cute pout which melted YN )

YN - I will try to come soon but maybe it will take 3-4 months or maybe more than that ( she saud while looking at his cute face but now she was feeling very guilty that she is lying to him)

Jimin - Can i come with you?? ( he said with pleading eyes but he know she will say no to him and this is what he want)

YN - NO WAY JIMIN! you have your own company too you should take care of that.. right?

Jimin- Yes i know.. so when will you go?

YN - i will go tommorrow , tickets are booked ( she also said with a sad face )

Jimin - WHAT WH- ( he got cut off with a loud bullet sound and people shouting )

AN POV 

jimin flinched a little and looked at YN with a questionable face and he saw yn taking out a gun from her drawer , first jimin could not process and observing yn 

YN POV 

 as soon as i heard gun shot i took out my gun and was just going to stand when i realised what i was doing and how jimin was looking at me , i thought that this is not the time to think and ran out off mt office locking jimin inside 

Jimin pov 

I was sitting there dumbfounded and she was running towards the door and she was fast that she locked me inside ... WHAT THE FUCK? and then i heard another gun shot...

TO BE CONTINUED......

 HEY GUYS! thanks for reading and have a good day! and don't forget to vote.. :)