0.01

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

SON MIMI !
from the day i turned twenty on august first. it was absolutely the best feeling when i woke up that day and saw the small initial appear on my wrist. it was the letter 's' which had me jumping on my feet the whole day long, especially when i showed it to my boyfriend.

soobin kissed me so many times at once when he saw my wrist. he's my soulmate. it's november twenty eight. his birthday is around the corner. not that we need to wait until we see his wrist, i already know i'm going to see my initial there soon anyway.

i stretch out my arms and forced myself out of my bed. i had my morning coffee and started packing my things for my morning classes today. i put my short hair up in a small bun and rushed out of my apartment. soobin had afternoon classes, but we don't attend the same university.

i met him at his part time job which was at the coffee shop. i only go there when i'm not rushing to drink my daily coffee and actually have time to drive over there. we don't see each other a lot due to our schedules, but we try and we do text all the time. we've been dating for almost four months now and it's been the most fun with him.

my day has officially begun. i'm finished with my last class for now and i'm currently rushing down the stairs to leave. i realize that i'm rushing a bit too much down the steps when someone is about to turn to head up the stairs that i'm going down and we accidentally bump into each other. i practically bump into his chest and i'm mentally cursing to myself.

i look up to see a guy who's already staring down at me with a what the fuck face. i say my quick apologies and step aside to continue the last stairs i need to be on the first floor again.

the boy had his fluffy hair spread all over his forehead and stopped above his eyes. i've never seen him around campus, but that's only because i don't pay attention to anyone here. i've only made one friend so far and her name is hanni. she's bubbly and cute. we said our goodbyes not too long ago either.

i make it to my car and immediately, i take out my phone to text soobin,

hey, are you home?

i press send and it doesn't take long to see the three dots on the corner signaling that he's typing to respond.

soob🤍: yeah just got home. idk if u wanna come over love because my classes start soon

i sigh at the message and i simply just type 'okay that's fine. see u another day ml'. i'm aware of our schedules, but sometimes i wish he would type : 'yeah just got home. please come over while i have time love!! i miss youu'

i eventually get home and i start doing some homework that i have. i'm on my laptop and a message appears since i have my contacts connected on there.

hanni 💘: MIMI
I MET THIS GUY TODAY IN CLASS AND I THINK HE WAS LOWKI FLIRTING WITH ME?!/(-$:&;

my eyebrows furrow at the sudden message that is typed in all caps. a smile begins to grow because i'm interested in knowing what this guy was saying to hanni.

what did he say???? DETAILS PLEASE

hanni 💘: HIS NAME IS ERIC!! he asked for a piece of paper but like we didn't even need paper today in class but i gave it to him anyway and he ripped a piece out of there and gave me his number with a wink and i was like "what's this for?" and he's like "my number. do you need it tattooed or what?" AND I WAS LIKE DAMNNNN AND THEN THATS WHEN I REALIZED I HAD AN 'E ON MY WRIST MIMI WHAT IF HES MY 'E' AS IN MY SOULMATEEE

i gasp at the ending of her message. hanni's always wondered who could be responsible for the 'e' on her wrist. i can't help, but feel excited for her to find out whether this eric guy is her soulmate or not.

HANNI OMG
THERES A CHANCE HE COULD BE ! just try hanging out more with him AND ALSO CHECK HIS WRISTTT

hanni 💘: i did check his wrist but i think his birthday isn't until december :(( MANIFESTING FOR THAT H.🙏🙏🙏

LMAOO THATS SO CUTE THOO
how'd you meet him? just randomly in class with him asking u for a paper?

hanni 💘: yes
well no
at first me and his friend were arguing bc he was being a bitch and then that's when eric came thru and was like "dude cut it out already" and like then we stood quiet and yeah that's when he asked for paper

what are you arguing ab with his friend HANNIII LMAOAO

hanni 💘: dude that bitch was being so annoying i simply sat on his seat which was next to eric and he was being all annoying ab it being like "that's my seat. i always sit there" like damn hoe there's another seat on the other side of eric I JUST HAD GOTTEN THERE
his name was like sunwoo or something idk
incase u bump into him and yk who he is, AVOID AT ALL COST.

noted.
ANYWAYS I HAVE TO GET BACK ON HW :((
GOOD LUCK WITH ERIC THOO
call him or text him RNN

hanni 💘: I WILL
GOOD LUCK ON HW MIMIII 🤗🤗

i decided to drive to soobin's apartment. i know he's home because it's nine pm already. his afternoon classes are done since when and he should be resting by now. i always have wondered why he never invites me over after his classes are done.

i reach the building and enter the elevator. once i reach his floor, it opens and i turn to the left to make it to his apartment. i let out a breath before knocking. i don't know why i'm so nervous and hesitant, it's my boyfriend's apartment.

before i knock, the door from across his, opens. i turn around and still have my fist in the air from being stopped by.

it's the same guy i bumped into at my university, leaving his apartment right now. i never recognized him being neighbors with soobin. i'm quite embarrassed just by looking at him and i hope he didn't have my face memorized by the girl who slammed her face against his chest down the stairs.

"did i interrupt something?" asks the guy with a raised eyebrow. that's when i realize how stupid i still look with my body facing soobin's door, but my head tilt around to stare at him blankly.

"no, not at all—" then, soobin's door opens and i go back to being silent. my face turns to face my boyfriend now. he looks at me then behind me, which is probably his neighbor, then at me again.

"mimi. what are you doing here?" he asked in confusion. i'm his girlfriend, do i really need to explain what i'm doing in front of his door?

"wassup, sunwoo." he greets afterwards at the guy behind me. i'm still upset at his question towards me, but the name he just said was oddly familiar. i heard it not too long ago. sunwoo.

it didn't take me long enough to realize that he's most likely the sunwoo hanni mentioned me about. he was coming from the second floor when i was going down the third floor and during that time, hanni was also in the second floor. he looks intimidating, so he's probably not any different from how she described him. it's him.