Chapter 37: Excalibur (Calibur Arc Finale)

Začať od začiatku

Thrym: Pathetic, little weakling.

Thrym starts breathing in really heavily, preparing for an ice attack.

Strea: Watch out! Ice breath incoming!

They all went on the defensive on the ice breath. However their bodies started freezing.

Simon: Not goo--

They all soon freezed up from the ice breath. Thrym then slams the ground as he made a shock wave. All of them got unfroze and pushed back from the shock wave. Asuna does her magic spell. All of there HP went up from red to green. Thrym was getting ready for his next move.

Simon: That hurts, pal.!

Asuna: Everyone, run!

As Thrym was about to attack them, Saber attacks him again and Sinon fires multiple arrows at the giant, pushing him back.

David: Sinon, keep him busy for a few minutes!

Sinon nods her head and goes to distract him. Everyone drank their potions to recover. Sinon jumps and kicks Thrym in the face.

 Sinon jumps and kicks Thrym in the face

Freyja: Artoria!

Saber: Stand back, Freyja! I won't let you get imprisoned again.

Freyja: You can't. Not without your sword.

Saber: I know, but still!

Leafa: This is bad! There's only three lights left on the amulet!

David: Then, we gotta end this quick!

Freyja: Swordsman! If we continue to course of action, we will not defeat Thrym. There are two only hopes here. Somewhere in this room, you will find a treasure of my people and a special one to Artoria's.

David: What kind of treasure is it?

Saber: Mine is a long with a gem in the hilt.

Freyja: And mine is

David: Okay!

They try to look for it.

Philia: Try using your Searching Skill, David! You look for Saber's sword while Simon will look for the hammer!

David: Right!

Simon: On it!

David uses his searching skill to look for Saber's sword and he spots something that looks like a sword.

Saber: There it is.

She walks to it and stares at it before taking it.

Saber: I will handle things here with Freyja.

David: Alright.

With Simon, he found the hammer.

Simon: There it is.