Dj and I get into my car, driving to the trap house..

Dj (Daniel Jr)

My dad and I walk into the trap house and two people are fighting..

Getting closer I realize that it's uncle Tas and someone else.

"Aye why y'all niggas just standing there, break that shit up!" My dad yells and immediately the fight is broken up..

"The fuck going on?" My dad asks them.

I sit on the couch next to uncle Fredo.

"These niggas been fighting for the last thirty minutes" Uncle Fredo tells my dad.

"This bitch ass nigga the one that got the trap house shot up" Uncle Tas angrily wipes blood from his mouth.

"We thought it was somebody targeting you because you just got out, whole time this Nigga was targeting me" Uncle Tas continues to tell my dad.

My dad looks at the other man, jacking him up by his shirt..

"You know my son was in here that night?" My dad asks.

"I ain't did shit" The man responds to my dad.

"That nigga lying, he still think I killed his brother sixteen years ago so he used Reds release as a way to take me out, thinking nobody would suspect him and this ain't the first time this Nigga tried to low key kill me either" Uncle Tas tells my dad.

My dad looks at the other man with anger in his eyes. "One of those bullets could've hit my son"

"Take him to the dungeon, he about to see his brother again" My dad pushes the man to the ground.

What's the dungeon?

Two men stand up, taking the other man away...

China

"It's gone be okay bestie, maybe this was for the best" Lola hugs me as I cry into her chest.

My phone starts to ring, getting my attention.

I pick it up, seeing a call from a no caller id.

"Who is it?" Lola asks curiously while I stare at my ringing phone.

"I don't know, you answer" I hand her the phone.

"Hello?" Lola puts the phone on speaker.

No response..

"Hello?" Lola repeats, stretching the O.

"China there?" Brents voice comes through the phone.

Lola looks at me before putting the phone on mute.

"Are you here?" Lola asks me.

"Hello?" Brent speaks again.

I nod and Lola takes the phone off mute.

"Oops sorry, I accidentally put you on mute. She right here" Lola tells Brent while handing me the phone.

"Hello?" I speak nervously.

Brent sighs in relief at the sound of my voice "You okay?" He asks me.

I start to cry all over again.

"Reds going to kill you" I tell Brent with a voice crack as I continue to cry.

Lola looks at me in shock.

"Kill who?" Brent asks

"You. He found out about us" I tell Brent.

He starts to laugh then I hear anger in his voice.

"If that nigga try to take me from my son, he better not miss" Brent tells me.

"I'm sorry" I cry, not knowing what to say.

"Don't be sorry baby, I knew what would come behind loving you" Brent softens his voice.

"Where Red at now?" Brent questions.

"At his new house, he left me and moved out" I answer.

There's a moment of silence.

"Meet me in thirty minutes, I'll send you a location incase Red is already on his way to my house" Brent tells me.

I look at Lola

"Okay" I tell Brent.

He ends the call..

"Girl" Lola says stretching the L and breathing heavily with her hand on her chest.

........

I pull up to the address Brent sent me and it's a weird looking building.

I hesitantly get out of my car, the leaves on the ground crunch as I walk on them.

I smell weed so I follow the smell to the side of the building, seeing Brent.

Exhaling smoke from his mouth, he pulls me into a tight hug.

.........
▪️Updating asap ! Thanks for reading XOXO🖤🖤🖤