Chapter 18

*Monday Night Raw*

Darwin has just arrived to the arena, Kayla Braxton comes over to him with a camera crew.

Kaylay: Darwin, could we get a quick word?

Darwin: sure.

Kayla: last night at Super ShowDown you retained your title in a hectic 8 man Ultimate X match, how did it feel walking out victorious?

Darwin: it felt great, i walked in as champion and walked out as champion. i did what i said i was going to do and win. I'll give those 7 men credit, they put up quite the fight. But, the 'Twisted One' always gets the job done.

Darwin walks away leaving Kayla baffled.

JR: welcome to monday night raw, last night we saw many things we both expected and didn't expect.

Jerry: for example Darwin bringing his 'Twisted' alter ego from his time in Japan.

JR: speaking of darwin later tonight, the man who returned last night after the 'Ultimate X' match last night will be here

*later in the show*

The crowd cheer as CM Punk walks out. He kneels and touches the floor then looks at his wrist.

Punk: IT'S CLOBERING TIME!!!!

He gets up the walks backwards with his arms out. He turns and walks normally the rest of the way.

He gets to the ring and goes to the second rope on the outside with one of his feet on the 3rd rope.

Punk: BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!

He jumps into the ring. He gets a mic from Lillian then sits in the centre if the ring.

Punk: i'm back!

The crowd cheer.

Punk: Darwin Rhodes. you have something that i want. you have something that i'm going to take from you. if it's tonight, next week or even at the next ppv. i'm taking that ti-

Darwin walks out with the title around his waist earning a cheers from the crowd in sidney australia.

He walks to the ring and climbs in. He gets a mic as CM Punk stands up.

Darwin: Punk a have a few thing i want to say to you. The first is welcome back to the WWE.

crowd: WELCOME BACK, WELCOME BACK, WELCOME BACK

Darwin: the second thing is that i'd love to give you a shot for this

He taps his title causing the crowd to cheer.

Darwin: but you have to earn it like everyone else.

The crowd boo.

Punk: like my past achieveme-

Darwin: exactly, past achievements Punk. Things have changed since you've been gone. None of that crap matters now, as much as i'd love to give you, the fans and a small part of me what we want you gotta earn you title shot.

The crowd boo again.

Darwin: but don't worry Punk, you can earn you shot tonight.

Punk: and how's that Rhodes?

Darwin: a 10 man gauntlet match. You'll have to survive from the beginning to the end because you and this man are starting.

Punks face drops slightly. A ref slides in as Darwin leaves the ring and goes to the back.