Chapter 5

darwin has just walked into gorilla. miz walks in a few seconds later.

Miz: the fuck was the about man?!

Darwin: what are you talking about?

Miz: wanting that match! it wasn't suppose to happen!

Darwin: don't bring up my ex-wife then

Miz: so you can mention maryse but i can't do it back?

Darwin: the script we agreed on said to say something about maryse. there was nothing about jemma. so don't do it again or we'll have serious problems.

Miz: is that a threat, Rhodes?

Darwin: it's a promise, Mizanin. and i always make good on my promises.

darwin starts to walk away.

Miz: it's a shame that the promise to keep your wife happy didn't go so well did it.

darwin stops. everyone in catering opposite them looks at him. he drops the united states title to his side. he turns around and starts walking over to miz.

someone wraps there arms around him to stop him. people get in between them. the person drags darwin to his locker room. darwin looks and sees it was finn, joined by becky.

Finn: calm down mate

Becky: calm down darwin, ignore him.

darwin punches the wall making a hole in it.  he pulls his fist out and sees it's bleeding. he sees that one of his fingers is dislocated.

Becky: darwin, your finger.

Darwin: i know

he put it back in place and shouts.

Darwin: SON OF A BITCH!

he crouches holding his hand. becky covers her mouth with one hand.

Becky: i'll go get a medic

Finn: ok

becky leaves and goes to get a medic. it's just finn and darwin.

Finn: what was that all about?

Darwin: in our agreed script it said say something about maryse, but nothing was agreed about jemma and he said something about her. i asked for that match witch hunter gave. when he came back he moaned about it and i said about the script.

becky walks in with ice and bandages. Darwin continues.

Darwin: i said if he did it again then we'd have issues, he asked if it was a threat then i said

All 3: no it's a promise

finn and becky shake their heads. becky puts the ice on his hand.

Darwin: i said i make good on my promises, then he said it's a shame that the promise to keep her happy didn't go too well. i went to beat his ass but you stopped me finn.

becky wraps his hand up with the ice still on his hand.

Becky: the doctor said you might get a bit of swelling, he said if it don't go down by next week you won't be medically cleared for next week.

Darwin: thanks becks. i'm goona go change, see you 2 next week