Chapter 12

*smackdown*

Cole: Welcome to the first friday night smackdown after wrestlemania.

Lillian: please welcome to the ring, the undisputed wwe universal champion. Darwin Rhooodes!!!

Darwin walks out in a suit and trench coat. He has one title around his waist and one over his shoulder.

 He has one title around his waist and one over his shoulder

(ignore the bag)

He walks down and climbs in the ring. He grabs a mic and raises it to speak.

Darwin: BIRMINGHAAAAAM!!!!

The crowd cheers and shouts.

Darwin: feels good to not only be back in the uk but also, back in this ring as champion. which funny enough is what i want to talk about. over the years we have seen many titles come and go, many title designs come and go. I'd like to do something.

He puts both titles on the floor. He gets out of the ring and grabs a table, trash can and a black bag. He slide into the ring.

He sets up the table then put the bag and the 2 titles on it. He picks up the mic.

Darwin: i personally don't see the need to have 2 titles around here.

Darwin drops the titles in the trash can Alundra Blade style. He picks up the black bag.

Darwin: when i was young i saw multiple versions of the WWE title. but one always stuck out to me, and i've bough it back.

He opens the bag and pulls out the title.

(my personal favourite design)

The crowd erupts as he pulls it out of the bad. He puts it over his shoulder

Darwin: that's way better. Now that wrestlemania is done and in the rear view mirror there is only one question, who's gonna step up now?

The crowd goes crazy. The rock walks out then walks down to the ring. He looks at Darwin then the crowd. He raises his mic.

Rock: The rock is n-

Darwin: it doesn't matter what the rock is!

the rock smiles, the crowd cheer and laugh.

Darwin: i'll see you at Backlash, jubronie.

Darwin exits the ring and goes to the back.