Chapter 11

*Raw after mania*

(ignore the hell in a cell thing)

Jerry: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the First Raw after Wrestlemania.

Lillian: Please welcome to the ring, Seth Rollins, Buddy Murphy and the AOP!!!

All 4 of them climb into the ring. Seth grabs a mic.

Seth: well i'd say the weekend was a success for my disciples. Akam and Rezar winning the raw tag titles from the Bar and Buddy winning the intercontinental title from Finn Balor. That only lea-

Kevin owens walks out with a mic in hand.

Kevin: Seth, none of us care about you or your disciples. All you ever go on about is how you have led them to opertunities that will make them better, how come you can't do that for yourself?

the crowd cheer.

Kevin: i mean Seth you were one of the best in the company at one point, now look at you.

Seth: you think you're so tough standing up there alone running your mouth, why don't you come down here and say it Kevin?!

Kevin: i had a feeling you'd say that, so i called in backup.

the rhodes brothers walk out in their entrance gears.

Seth: you're still a man down Ke-

(yes i changes his theme again)

Darwin rhodes walks out in his entrance gear as the chorus start. He stands side by side with his brothers and Kevin, this earns a massive cheer from the crowd. He removes his mask.

He throws it to the side. He removes his coat, his brothers doing the same. The 4 of them run to the ring and attack Seth and his disciples.

AOP and the rhodes brothers are fighting on the outside, Kevin and Seth fighting in the ring, Buddy and Darwin fighting on the ramp.

Darwin hits Buddy with the dead end(bloody sunday)

He gets to his feet and looks at the stage, he sees it's arched. He looks back down at Buddy.

Darwin runs up it and hits the moonsault double foot stomp. The crowd, Kevin and his brothers go nuts as he stands up.

He walks down to the ring when he stops and sees Seth crawling towards him. He picks him up and hits the dead end. He slides into the ring.

He climbs to the second rope, Kevin does the same on the other side, The rhodes brothers in between them in the ring.