15

'You know I'm so glad I'm so much closer now' I thought as I took my 7 minute walk to my dad's house before he passed away. I felt sadness seep into my heart knowing the house along with the memories of him were all I had from him. It felt lonely in the house by myself, every birthday i expect to hear his voice booming yelling happy birthday only to be greeted with silence or Katy sneaking food from my fridge.

But at least this house was closer then the last, I shuddered at the memories of the hours of walking with either snow, rain, or the hot, hot, hot sun beating down on me. Then the thought of the night when Katrina and Katy stayed the night stayed with me especially one part which caused a certain lower part of me to stiffen slightly, a flash of an open shower door and a slip of one into it  as another was stepping out of the shower. I still feel the sting of the slap burning on my cheek as I laughed softly before shaking the thoughts out of my head.

I was walking up to my door when my face shot forward and slammed against the black wood of the door with a loud thwack as something connected with my head. I saw stars for a couple seconds and heard giggling from behind me. I growled half in pain half in annoyance and swung my hand back grasping their shirt. I looked at the asshole only to see Katy grinning cheekily at me.

"You forgot me Quickdraw, I was sitting all by myself waiting for you before I remembered you have a fridge full of food so I decided to come here, break in, eat your food and wow you must mad, smokes coming out your ear" she says quickly taking a deep breath when she finishes. I keep glaring ar her " that hurt" I said through grating teeth. "I know but I know you won't hurt me, ya laaaaaaaaaave me" she giggles and pecks me on the lips causing me to jump back letting her go and slam the back of my head against the door. The last thing I saw was Katy freaking out looking at me worried at me before I saw black.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I kept hearing repeated over and over as I slowly regained conciousness. I rubbed my eyes and tried to clear my vision to see Katy in her bra and panties sitting on me holding my arms down. I paused for a second then looked at her "THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"