8

'Fuck. Her' the first two thoughts that entered my head as I saw a gorgeous, tall, girl with pink hair stride past me in tight, black short shorts and a crop top that barely restrained the tan mountains beneath it. A second after another version entered my mind this time the 'Fuck. Her' directed at a girl who has been with me since I had my breakdown shouting "EWWWW PERVERT STARING AT THAT GIRLS ASS AND TITS!!!". The whole school stopped in one instant and looked at me with a mix on confusion, judgement, humour or in the girls case disgust as she strode away her hair flowing gracefully behind her. I stood there with a storm cloud brewing above my head and my eyes shadowed. Katy bothered by none of this smiled skipping to me "come on chop chop we are late for class" slapping my cheek playfully and tugging me along with her.

     We arrived at my class and Katy finally let me go "okay remember if you get in trouble call me so I can video tape it and tease you later" she grinned walking away her hips swaying unintentionally. 'Fuck, here I am ready for another class of not understanding anything' I groaned inside walking into the room, my bag sliding down my arm and being tossed against the lab bench plopping down on a stool.

     After an hour and a half of zoning out cause of boredom I lazily got to my next class which I knew nothing about and I went to THAT class. I sighed steeling myself as I opened the door trying not to cry as 25 faces looked at me with sympathy and concern. Why wouldn't they after all this is the class that Katrina and I shared of all of them