20- Justice is served

"Hi" she said as she smiled awkwardly, she got up to leave, she wasnt going to be fine with him in her space.

"Ayla"

He grabbed her wrist before she could leave, tried to tug it free of his grasp but he doesn't let her go.

She gave up and just stood there, Godric got up and without letting her hand go he wrapped his hands around her body.

Her eyes widened, she was a criminal and he was an officer. The two guards with her turned their backs towards them.

"You DON'T get to walk in and out of my life whenever you goddamn feel like it." She said losing her cool. Tears ran down her eyes, feeling of sadness washed over her.

He held her tight just under her bust as he held her to him and his head rested in the crook of her neck.

"The judgement is out"

She stiffened as she heard one of the guards tell her without turning.

Godric loosened his grip and she pulled away but before she completely let go he turned her around, pulling her back into his chest.

Her nose hit his chest and he doesn't wait for her to move away, he swiftly lifts her chin up and kisses her on the lip. Her eyes were wide open.

He lifts another hand and uses it to keep her in place when she starts squirming, Ayla knew it was a bad idea to let him but she couldn't resist.

Her feeble attempt to shove him away did nothing to stop either of them.

Someone clears their throat and as if broken out of a trance Ayla pushed him away and he lets her as the guard asks her to join them in the court room.

Godric moves forward and she almost steps back but she stops when he places his hand on her waist and fixes her hair that he had gripped involuntarily while kissing her soft lips.

His gaze kept dropping to her lips and she looked away when she noticed before she makes it too easy for him.

"Ayla the judge will be announcing the results, the closing statement has already been made by both lawyers."

She nods at the guard but Godric's grip on her waist tightens slightly.

"Love please tell me what went wrong, I don't want you to be hurt by me. I want to-"

"Stop I don't want to hear it, you are only available when you want to be. Don't call me love when you can't be around during my tough times, more than proof of his wrong doings if you had spend time with me it would have meant more but no incase my case isn't strong enough you won't have anyone to kiss or tough. Who am I kidding you probably have someone for that. Why don't you send another man to kiss me too for you or be affectionate in your place rather than wasting your time to come meet me. Why bother? Should have sent Dwayne for this too"

Ayla clenched her jaw and moved his hand away from her before entering the courtroom again.

The judge looked at her, "Are you alright now miss?" He asked as his spectacles rested towards the tip of his nose and he looked at me from the top as he leaned his head down.

"Yes your honour, Thank you for asking."

He nods and flips through the papers in front of him, Ayla's lawyer squeezed her shoulder to comfort her and she smiles slightly to be polite.

The judge talked for a few minutes about the case and his understanding but Ayla was zoning out, she didn't process his words till Bane let out a scream in horror.

"NO NO NO NO THIS CANT BLOODY BE HAPPENING."

he was losing his shot and Ayla turned to look at him, wondering how she ever thought he was one of the good guys or that he was around her to help her not to molest her repeatedly.