11- Steamy

"You think that you scare me because of the brute strength in that pretty petite body?" He asked and smirked but winced slightly. And then chuckled.

"Love I haven't played my hand yet and when I do, you'll be left with nothing or possibly your worst nightmare." He said in a menacing tone.

"Did you think I was done? With just a soft punch?" She asked as she let out a soft chuckle that would sound pleasing in a different situation.

"I'll have you withering on the floor by tonight so good luck trying to stay alive till moring" she said and walked away.

She knew that he was aware of her and the poison. Because the smirk dropped at her mention of his death.

Not many welcome death willingly and he was definitely not one of them. "And when you do I hope I don't have to hear you whine about it begging to be-" she paused as she stood with her back to him.

"Im sure you can fill in the rest" she said as she laughed out even though she was fuming inside at the nerve of this guy and walked away from Ben.

She walked into her cell to find Lina on the top bunk playing with a tennis ball. Lina caught the ball and looked at Ayla who walked to the bunk.

"Better keep your beast in line or you might not be happy about what happens to you after." Lina said and Ayla looked her in the eye and smirked.

"Didn't think he'd freak you out so much." Ayla said as she taunted her and she sat up too fast, bumping her head on the ceiling in the process.

Linas expression turned from anger to pain in a very quick transition and Ayla winced for her as she sat on the bunk.

She laid back down and for a few minutes she just stared at the door as she thought about what happened today and turned to the wall.

She heard Lina climb down and walk out of the cell. Ayla sighed as she turned to look at the bunk bed. She saw the grid that supported the top mattress from underneath.

She was about to turn away till she found a couple of small papers shoved on the side of the bed.

Ayla got up and tried to pull them out but they weren't small enough to fit through the grid that supported to mattress.

She got down and glanced at the door hoping Lina doesn't walk in. Ayla climbed on the top bunk and moved the mattress aside and grabbed the papers. She moved the mattress back in place and climbed down.

She moved to the small common desk on the side of the cell and was about to read when the door of the cell started to open.

She quickly shoved the papers under the table between the hinges of the table and got up.

Lina walked in and raised an eyebrow, Ayla just leaned against the wall with crossed arms and glared at Lina.

Lina walked in followed by the guard who tried to force himself on her.

"I heard you've met Rick before" Lina said and Ayla finally learned his name not that it was of any importance.

Ayla just watched them with a scrutinizing gaze ignoring Lina who continued speaking.

"I brought him here for some company tonight, I hope you won't mind not like it would make much of a difference." She said with a smirk and Ayla frowned.

This was bad.

She didn't want to go through what she did with the two of them. She walked past them but the guard grabs her forearm, she felt him lean in and sniff her and she pushed away from him and he grinned.