Chapter 182 An Extended Battle

Comincia dall'inizio

The ghost had covered its face in its hands and wailed, but after a moment, it returned to them and tried to touch them.

“We’ll have to escape while it’s recoiling…Sally, can you do that? It will probably catch up with me.”

Maple suggested that Sally alone could escape.

“Umm…I don’t think so.”

It was clear that it wasn’t solely due to her AGI being 0.

“What should we do? Huh?”

The ghost who had until now refused to part from them was suddenly moving away and left the room.

It was so sudden that Maple could do nothing but stare in stunned surprise.

“It’s our chance! Let’s go, Sally!”

“Huh-huh? Uh, okay!”

Sally was covering her face and hadn’t understood the situation as Maple pulled her hand.

For the first time ever, the two of them ran at the same speed.

From behind them, they heard the voice of someone who had been sacrificed to the ghosts in their place.

Sally heard the screams of the newcomers and became red with embarrassment at realizing that she had been acting the same way.

“Dash!”

Maple took the shortest route back through the hallways that she remembered until finally, they came to a place where you could log out.

“Thank you, Maple.”

“Ehehe…you are welcome!”

They were both happy to have returned.

From behind them, cold arms stretched out and embraced them at the same time.

“Ahhh….!”

“Oomph!”

Just as both of them froze in shock, they received a notice for the new skill.

“Uhh… ‘Connection to the Underworld’? Oh, it’s the skill where it doubles the effect of items.”

Maple said as she looked at the skill.

Sally had slumped down, but it seemed like she had acquired the same skill as well.

According to the skill’s description, it was a mysterious connection to someone who would occasionally and slowly lend you a hand from behind.

“Eww…I don’t want that connection.”

“What do you want to do, Sally? I can stick with you if you want to explore some more.”