DISCLAIMER & REMINDERS

To begin with, the story 'Kneel Mister' is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and happenings are hypothetical or products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to living or dead people, places, or events is totally coincidental.

Always remember that PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

It contains all adult content, the story includes the following; anxiety, depression, death, and unpleasant words. If you notice the title of the story, some of the characters in the story are red flags.

This story is UNEDITED. It's raw, uncooked, and freshly baked. It has grammatical and typographical errors. It features a cliched premise, dull moments, and flaws. Please keep in mind that the writer is unprofessional and new to the world of writing; she is still learning writing strategies.

Please, if you don't like the story, be respectful and don't make derogatory remarks about the author.

Furthermore, there may be some moments, lines, or words that some of you may find uncomfortable, inappropriate, or offensive, and I apologize in advance and assure everyone that I didn't mean to offend anyone in any way.

Kneel Mister (Trouble Series 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara