26

Jisoo

Falling?

Fallen.

It only took a single word for him to lose that control.

His hands roamed all over my body exploring every part of it, his fingers were leaving lingering traces, his mouth was marking me, devouring me until I'm into the brim of delight. Our bodies were molded against each other without inhibitions, without restraints, and we both shattered inside, imploding, and it was a cycle of maddening sensations we allowed our bodies to delve into.

It was hell satisfying.

It was heavenly sinful.

Something your mind says no, and your body just opposed to it.

It was something you would crave.

It was something too hard to stop.

Bodies tangled, I could feel a hand snaking my bare and aching body. I was pulled much closer to him, a warm body enveloping me more than what the sheet does its only purpose, and his breath against my nape crept into my entirety like tingles. He hummed in a raspy tone and I tilted sideways only to meet his half fluttered eyes. He slightly lifted his head to reach me, and his lip welcomed me surprisingly. It was his signature peck greeting me good morning, though the window still screams darkness.

His peck became tiny kisses playfully teasing my jaws, my neck, and his head fell back to the pillow, lips pursed at my nape, both of us still satiated of last night. He slipped his arm under my head letting me rest to it, and I could feel a gentle kiss laid at the back of my head, his entire body pressed against mine. His lips stayed there, until I felt I am drifting away again from reality.

It was no longer desires resonating our cores, its now the warmth enfolding us.

Either it's his scorching heat burning my body, or it was his comforting warmth wrapping my soul, I cannot and do not want to choose.

I can have both.

They are both mine.

***

Morning stretches like it was just minutes away from last night, and I found myself alone in bed, naked. Blood just came running through my cheeks remembering everything that happened last night: my wedding dress and his clothes were still piled on the floor like it was a normal thing for us. Hell yeah we had a fake wedding yesterday, but a real honeymoon last night.

A part of me was expecting it was a morning of him cuddling me or maybe I just read too many books with that cliché view, but disappointment washed over me when he came inside my room, smile all over him and he was carrying a food tray.

Okay, definitely that's another best option in the books apart from the cuddling thing, and knowing his into cooking and I am into food, breakfast in bed fits us.

It's not as if Tom would wake up hugging Jerry, when all they do is fight.

At least he was realistic.

But then why am I even complaining, I already got my cuddling part earlier, that brief moment we both woke up against each others bodies.

Damn I'm so greedy.

He laid the tray at the foot of the bed, and he crawled slowly to me. I pulled the sheets up to cover my body until my chest, my hair was in a tangled mess post sex, and I unconsciously tap my hair thinking I could fix it at that moment.

Maybe I looked horrible.

"Beautiful mess." He whispered playfully as he leaned in, giving me a soft kiss, or rather a playful lip bite. My inner thoughts were instantly invalidated with his one liner and a kiss.