have yourself a merry little christmas

-Chapter 24-

Alex’s POV

            I stretched my arms over my head and a large yawn erupted from my mouth. I reached over for Harry, but just found cold sheets. I flailed my arms around that side of the bed as if he would magically appear under my touch. My eyes shot open and I picked my head up from the pillow turning it toward where Harry was supposed to be. “Harry? Harry?” I hissed, looking up and down the bed.

            “Hmmmmph”

            I pulled myself up into a cobra yoga position and rolled my body over to the edge of the bed peering over the mattress. I giggled, “What are you doing down there silly?” I asked to the lump of curls and blankets on the floor next to the bed.

            “I told you! You sleep like a fucking starfish.” He mumbled.

            “I told you, you sleep like a fucking starfish,” I mimicked in a nasally low voice. I picked up my phone off of the nightstand and hit the home button to check the time. It was 7:30 in the morning on the 24th. I gasped and rolled off of the bed landing on top of Harry. He let out a hurt noise and whimpered. I pulled back the covers that he had pulled down with him when he fell off of the bed and started kissing his face frantically, “Baby it’s Christmas Eve!! It’s Christmas Eve! Baby! Babe! Wake up it’s Christmas Eeeevvveee!!!” I managed to get louder and louder and was now bouncing up and down on Harry trying to get him to wakeup.

            A pillow hit me in the side of the head and I looked around confused as to where it came from. “It’s Christmas Eve… Yeah!!!” Louis said sitting up from his bed. “Now shut up I’m trying to sleep.” I stared at him as he lay back down and pulled the duvet over his head.

            “Well somebody’s grumpy on Christmas Eve.” I mumbled.

            “More like’ somebody’s grumpy on their own birthday’,” Louis shouted from underneath the comforter.

            Of course I knew it was his birthday, but it was funny to see him freak out. I got off of Harry and ran over to the other side of the room catapulting myself onto an angry Louis and a fast asleep Zayn. “Did you really think I would forget your birthday Louis? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” I yelled.

            Louis’ smile popped up from under the covers, “You mean you didn’t forget?”

            I ruffled his hair, “No I didn’t forget! I even brought you a present dummy. But you can’t open it yet.”

            I again jumped off of the bed and pranced over to Harry who was still trying to sleep. I dropped down to my knees and brought my face right in front of his. “Harry… wake up we have to go make Christmas cookies,” I whispered in his face. I still got no response whatsoever. It was times like these where I only knew one way to wake him up. I leaned in to kiss his neck and I made my way up to his jaw until I was kissing him on the lips. Of course he knew what I was doing so he groaned and turned his head to the side to avoid me. I kissed down his throat and slipped my hand under the covers and down his chest. I felt him shiver as my hand started to play with the hem of his boxers. My cold hands slipped inside of them touching his warm sensitive skin jolting him awake.

            “Ok I’m up! I’m up!” He said as he scrambled away from my cold touch. I rolled on the ground laughing.

            “What is wrong with you?” Zayn asked as he sat up.

            I froze and looked up at him, “ It’s Christmas… I’m allowed to be crazy. Ok now let’s go make cookies.” I pulled Harry out of the door as he pulled on a pair of sweat pants. “Come on boys!”