NYC (part 1)

-Chapter 18-

Alex’s POV

            I felt warm breath on my neck as my eyelids started to flutter open. I started to look around confused as to where I was. Last time I checked, I was supposed to be waking up with a sore back on the floor of our hotel room, not here… wherever that is. A light chuckle came from right behind my ear and I instantly realized who it was. “You look like a lost puppy.” He murmured into my ear.

            I twisted my body so that I was facing him, “Why am I in bed with you?” I saw hurt overcome his face so I quickly added, “Not that I don’t love waking up in your arms, I’m just curious as to how I am here and not in the living room with my friends.” I pecked him on the lips and his goofy smile instantly returned.

            “Well, I couldn’t fall asleep last night so I came to our room, picked you up, and took  you into bed with me.”

            I giggled and brushed his cheek with my thumb, “That is super sweet.”

            “So you’re not mad?” Harry asked a bit surprised.

            “Why would I be mad?” I asked him, “All you did was move me into a bed when I was asleep because you love me.” I said sweetly.

            Harry looked down and smiled sheepishly. He slowly brought his head up to look me in the eyes, “you are perfect, you know that right?” he whispered. I blushed and looked down. “No I’m serious.” He said as he tilted my head up with his index finger.

            “Harry, nobody’s perfect.” I said quietly.

            “Yeah, but we are all perfect for somebody. And you’re perfect to me.” I smiled at his sweet words, but then I began to laugh. Harry’s face turned to one of confusion. “What did I do?” he asked.

            I snorted, “Haha you don’t even realize it.” He just shook his head. “You said, ‘you’re perfect to me’” I said.

            When it clicked in his head he broke out into a wide smile and pulled me closer to him. He whispered in my ear, “I know you’ve never loved the sound of your voice on tape. You never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans, but you’re perfect to me.” I giggled and pecked his shoulder. “I mean it, you are perfect to me and don’t you ever forget it.” He told me.

I pulled back and kissed him sweetly on the lips. “You’re perfect to me too.” I whispered as I pulled back just enough so that my lips brushed against his as I talked. Harry rolled over on his back bringing me with him so that I was now straddling him. His fingers weaved through my hair and he brought my face down to meet his. My hands were placed on either side of his head and he had one of his in my hair and the other on my waist.

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes before I heard the door fly open and moments later the bed sank below us. Whoever it was in the room seemed un-phased by Harry and I’s current position. Finally the unknown person got slightly annoyed and did a rather loud, “Ahem!” I groaned and sat up still on top of Harry. I turned my head to find Jen and Louis sitting at the bottom of our bed, and everybody else slowly making their way down the hall and into our room. Finally realizing that what Harry and I had been doing before was officially done for the time being I climbed off of him and sat cross-legged in front of Louis.

“HI!” I yelled in an overly joyful tone fairly close to Louis’ ear.

“HELLO!” He yelled back in the same tone, if not louder. I giggled and smiled wide.