tourin' the world... well not quite yet

-Chapter 8-

Alex’s POV

            I pulled away smiling. I was Harry Styles’ Girlfriend, and I couldn’t believe it. “Alright, well I guess I should go inside.” I said while biting my lip.

            “Ok.” He whispered with a smile. “I’ll see you in the morning then. We’ll pick you up at around 7:00, we have to get an early flight to America to start on promotion stuff.”

            “Ok that sounds good, um… You know, you could just stay here if you wanted,” I said, throwing my hand back a bit, gesturing to the building that sat behind me. “Jen’s probably asleep, and it’s pretty late so there’s really no point in you going home now and then coming to pick me up at 7:00 meaning you would have to get up in 5 hours.” I really wanted him to stay with me. After tonight I just wanted to be close to him. It would feel weird walking around and sleeping without him near me.

            “Really?” he asked. The smile that had washed over face told me that he had secretly wanted this to happen, but he didn’t just want to invite himself over.

            “Yeah, It’s no problem.” I replied happily. I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into the elevator. He pressed the 4 button and we watched as the door closed in front of us. I nuzzled my head into his shoulder. His soft curls brushed the top of my head and I closed my eyes as I felt the elevator rising up beneath us. All to soon, I heard the ding signaling that the door had opened. Harry pulled me forward and laughed at my sudden wave of exhaustion.

            I stumbled into the flat and Harry closed the door behind me.

            “You tired there babe?” Harry asked in a mocking tone. I just moaned as we made our way upstairs. “I love being able to call you babe.” Harry mumbled.

            I responded with, “Harry, you called me babe before we were even officially going out.”

            He groaned at my comeback and said, “yeah, but you know what I mean, I love being able to do this,” he said as he slipped his arms around my waist from behind me, “and this,” he said as he pulled my hair to one side and slowly trailed his lips up and down my neck. “Without getting yelled at.” He said as his lips found his way to just bellow my ear and I let out a soft moan. “Because your mine.” He mumbled against my skin. The warmth of his breath slid over my body.

            I turned around in his arms and pecked him on the lips. “You are so sweet it kills me… can you just get me some skittles from the bathroom?” I mumbled as my eyes drifted low. I heard Harry chuckle.

            “You are so out of it it’s not even funny.” I heard him say. “Here let me help you.” He said. I felt my dress unzip in the back and it softly hit the floor. An unwanted chill surrounded my body. A warm fabric that smelled a whole lot like Harry soon replaced it.

            He picked me up and carried me to my bed. I snuggled under the covers and felt him get in behind me. I turned to face his chest, and his arms slipped around my waist. I vaguely remember saying, “Thank you for the best date ever” and hearing a “you deserve the best” in response.

Harry’s POV

            I woke up as my phone vibrated beside me. I slowly unwrapped one arm from around Alex in an attempt not to wake her. It was a text from Liam.

Liam: I assume you spent the night at Alex’s so we are gonna pick you up in about a half hour. Don’t worry, we have all of your stuff.