The Time Has Come.

Start from the beginning

"Uhh..I don't have a gun. How do you expect me to do anything without a gun?" Marlon says. Daryl then reached into his back pocket and hands him a pistol.

(This is Ellie's pistol from TLOU1

(This is Ellie's pistol from TLOU1. In case you didn't know :).

"Great. I might as well shoot fucking tin cans with this." Marlon complained.

"Quit whining and let's just get this done." Daryl says. Marlon sighs and pulls the slide on the gun.

"If things go south, just fall back and run to the trees. We'll find another way to get them. Good luck and see y'all on the other side." I said as we went to our positions.

Narrator's POV.

Marlon went with Daryl to get to his position as Clementine followed Y/N to the right side of the building. Where she goes to the back of the building to the back door of the receptionist office. All the rooms that Y/N had passed was all empty or destroyed due to all the years of looters and scavengers. Y/N thinks to himself: "God, I hope Marlon will keep his cool. He needs to if we're gonna get out of this alive." Y/N gets in position of the right side of the front door of the receptionist office and takes cover behind a car. Where he hears some people arguing inside the building. It's a little faint but enough to hear:

"Your gonna get us all fucking killed, Jackie! We should have never come back here in the first place!" A man yells.

"We found something great back here! Lily is gonna be proud of all of us when we get back to the Delta and tell her what we--." Jackie says before the man interrupted her:

"We won't be able to get back to the Delta when we get killed by those people! Who destroyed our fucking BOAT!" The man yells as he walks outside the building frustrated. "Why the fuck did Lily make her second in command after Abel died?" He says quietly to himself as he takes out a rolled up bible page and smokes it. Very similar to Abel's cigarettes. During all this, Daryl and Marlon got into their positions. Daryl was inside some bushes, facing the front of the receptionist office and has a clear shot with his crossbow. Marlon was in his position. Hiding behind a trailer with a boat on it. Y/N sees them in their positions and looks towards Daryl, waiting for him to tell him to fire. However, he couldn't signal him to do so because the man was standing in front of the window of the receptionist office. Where Jackie was looking at him all pissed off.

"Permission to speak, ma'am?" One of Jackie's crew asks. This man was wearing glasses and has long blonde hair and beard and was a little hefty.

"Permission granted, Wyatt." Jackie says.

"I think he's right. We need to move now because those guys that we beat up looked like serious threats. Screw the weather outside, I say and get these runts back to the Delta." Wyatt says. Jackie then looks at Willy and Tenn, who were tied up on a old radiator by the back door. Jackie then thinks on this for a moment.