The Time Has Come.

Start from the beginning

"Marlon, slow down a little. Let's all stay together now." Daryl says. Marlon ignores him and keeps walking. "HEY!" He then yells louder to get his attention. Marlon stops in his tracks by an abandoned fire truck.

"What?" Marlon says as he turns around in a annoyed manner. But right as he did that, a walker came out by the firetruck!

"LOOK OUT!" I shout as I push passed Clem and Daryl to try and help him. But before the walker tried to bite him, he grabs the walker with both hands by the throat and neck and pushed it aggressively against the firetruck and it falls to the ground. Marlon then stomps repeatedly on the walkers head. But it normally takes three good stomps to kill a walker. So Marlon just kept on stomping on the walkers head till there was nothing but a big mess of rotted brains and blood. Marlon then quits stomping on the walkers head and takes a breather as his left pant leg has black blood all over it as we stood there concerned about him. He then looks back at us with a blank and emotionless expression and mutters: "What?" Seeming completely and utterly unfazed by what he did.

"I think you got him. Let's get moving." Daryl says. When we continue down the highway, I felt a few rain drops fall on my head...Oh man, this storms gonna be a bad one, I can feel it.

Later....

The storm gets closer with the rain falling a little harder, the wind picking up and the sounds of thunder booming in the sky. We see the motel and get closer to it. Taking cover behind a car, Daryl takes out a pair of binoculars and looks through them.

"What do you see?" I ask.

"Don't see anything yet. This motel has two floors. First floor is completely built and the second is only half built." Daryl says. I then look across the road from the motel, at the restrooms and see something. It looks like a person running out of the men's restroom.

"Daryl, look over by the public bathrooms. I think I see someone." I said. He looks over at the bathrooms as we see the mysterious person running to the motel.

"Is it them?" Clem asks.

"Can't tell. They were wearing masks as they beat the hell outta me." Daryl says as he continues to look through the binoculars.

"Wait, what's that? Over there by the road." Marlon says as he runs out in the road!

"Marlon, come back!" Clem says as Marlon picks up something and runs back to us. "What the hell were you doing?! Are you--."

"Shut up and look what I found!" Marlon says as he shows us one of tenn's boots!

"Is that what I think it is?" I ask.

"It's Tennessee's boot. He must've took it off so that we could find them. Good thinking, Tenn." Marlon says.

"Okay, so they've definitely have got to be here. What's the play, Daryl?" I asked Daryl. Daryl takes a moment to look at the motel to come up with a plan.

"Here's what we'll do: from what I could see, they're all hol up in the receptionist office. So I'd say we come at them from all sides. Y/N and Clem, you take the right side of that door. I'll be front and Marlon, you take them from the left. Once we're all in position, we'll wait for one to come out and take him quietly. Try and lower their numbers quietly and hope they stand down." Daryl says.

"It's a good plan but I think there should be a back door to the receptionist office. There usually is in these types of middle of nowhere motels. So I'll go back there and jump em in case things go badly." Clem says.

"She's right. We've stayed in motels like this when we were on the road." I said, backing her up.

"Alright then. Anyone wanna object to this plan? Tell me later. Now let's go save those kids." Daryl says.