Chapter 8; The truth.

I woke up with a start after passing out while playing Mario Kart, I got up and walked to the kitchen where I saw Cupina standing there. "Good morning—„ I was cut off. "Do you know how lucky you are!?„ I was confused, me? Lucky? "I-I what do you mean?„ Cupina glared at me. "To have Dabi like You! But you just ignore him! I would love to be someone like you!„ she hissed. I stared at her in shock. "Y-you want to be.. like.. me?„ I was still shocked. "Yes! Your so perfect and pretty and—„ "Then go ahead. Confess to Dabi.„ I hissed at her. "Because if you think I'm ignoring him because I want to be teasing thats Not why.„ I snapped leaving her with a confused look on her face. "Wait- then why are you ignoring him.?„ she questioned. "God damnit, because I clearly have feelings for someone else!„ just then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see the blue eyed man we were just arguing over. I stared at him, almost glaring. "Oh, hey Dabi!„ Cupina waved happily. I just got up to leave, but of course the bastard had to pull me away. "So who is it you like.„ he hissed at me. "Now why the FUCK. Would I tell you that.„ I snapped my hand heating up. "Fucking tell me.„ he spat slamming me into a wall. My first instinct was to punch him in the face, which I did with our thought and ran to my room, slamming, and locking the door.

__________________________________
Yes it's short and yes Shigaraki is still in her room LMAO.