Chapter 1; Childhood

So just to start things off,
'Example' - means thinking
"Example„ - means speaking
"Example„ - means yelling
** - means change in POV
!!Tw!!
Death
Abu$e
Traumatic experiences
Bl00d
Swearing
__________________________________

Amiki had woken up her father and mother already screaming. She hopped out of bed and yawned as she walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She had just began to brush her teeth when her sister, Aoi had walked in behind her.  "Why do mom and dad always have to fight so early in the morning.„ Amiki had stifled a shrug in reply to her question.

                                       **
She had just began her walk downstairs when she heard glass shatter. She heard her mother scream loudly before storming out the door. She stood on the stairs staring at her father in the kitchen. "Don't look at me like that you worthless brat.„ her father hissed through clenched teeth. "I look at you however I'd like.„ she snapped back in reply. "Amiki don't you get snappy with me.„ he slammed a fist on the table causing her to flinch.

                                       **
I had only just gotten down the stairs and today was already living hell. Father was screaming at me like a maniac, but all I ever have to do is sit there and take it. "That's it you little shit!„ father screeched at me. Then suddenly I felt a tug on my pyjama shirt and I was slammed into a wall. I let out a scream of pain and slid to the floor. My back was not only hurt but covered in ice. 'He used his quirk on me!?' I thought as I stumbled up using the wall as a support. I wanted to burn his face off, his stupid ugly face. But I knew I couldn't do it no matter how much I hated him. I hadn't even stood for a second and saw Ice shards fly at me. I closed my eyes accepting the face that this was the end, but the ice never hit me. Instead there was and ear splitting scream. But it wasn't mine. I knew what had happened. I couldn't open my eyes to face the truth. I had to look. I slowly opened my eyes to see my sister drop dead right in-front of me. I screamed and fell to my knees. "You will pay for this!„ I screamed at the face who I couldn't even bare to call my father any longer. 'I can't believe he's still No. 3. He doesn't deserve it.' I thought bitterly to myself. Just then the door opened. I knew she had come inside.

                                       **
I felt my jaw drop, as I walked in the door I saw Amiki sobbing over Aoi's limp body. I felt my body quiver, unsure if it was out of anger or fear. Fear that my own husband had killed my daughter and acted like it was nothing. Then I saw blonde streak past me out the door "Amiki no!„ I said in attempt to stop her, but she was to far gone. Now I've lost both my daughters. Thanks to him.

                                      **
"Mitsuki, c'mon you know I didn't mean too.„
"I know damn well you meant too!„ Mitsuki snapped back in reply. "That's it. We are getting a divorce.„ Mitsuki said sternly.

                                     **
I had ran out on the streets, I knew I had no where to go but I'm sure I could find a place. I was so deep in thought I did realise I was about to run into a man until I did. "Ouch! I-I'm so sorry!„ the man's just stared down at me. "Are you alright little one?„ the man asked. "No, not really.„ I hadn't even noticed my nose was bleeding, as well as a deep gash along my jawline. "Amiki!?„ I heard my mother call from behind me. "Is that your mother?„ the man asked again. "Her? No. Or at-least, I don't want to be apart of that family.„ I replied. "So you're running away?„ "I guess„ I replied. I could still hear my mother yelling. "I could help you if you'd like.„ the man offered me his hand, so I took it. We walked to what looked like an abandoned bar.

                          Chapter one ending