Chapter 7; Ceverity's Jealousy

!!Tw!!
Heavy arguments
Fights
Smoking
Mentions of Drinking
Bl00d
__________________________________
I placed my hand on my head trying to focus on what was going on. My head was spinning badly. "Akira? Akira, can you hear me?„ Cupina was asking. I shook my head trying to grip reality. "H-huh?„ I managed to say. I looked up and Cupina was staring down at me concerned.

**
I stared down at Akira 'She's lucky Shigaraki is around.' I thought to myself as shigaraki and Dabi were screaming at each other in the background. Suddenly Akira got up and walked over to Dabi. "You bastard!„ she slapped him and white flames burst from her hand as she did so. I got up and ran over to her. "Hey now—„ I said trying to break up the fight.

**
I stared into Akira's eyes 'are her eyes white?' I thought to myself. 'But damn that slap fucking hurt.' I watched as her eyes faded back to the dark red. 'I suppose that has to do with her quirk' "did you just fucking slap me!?„ I didn't think before I acted and threw her on the floor.

**
I landed with a hard thud on the floor. 'That bastard!' I thought. I felt the flames grow in my hands and I slammed my foot into Dabi's gut. He grunted and I stood. "Can you two stop please!„ It was Cupina who spoke. I sighed and sat on my bed feeling my head begin to bleed a little.
**
I rushed between Dabi and Akira. 'She just fucking kicked him!? She's lucky he likes her!' I thought. 'Wait, am I.. Jealous?' I shook my head before leading Dabi from Akira's room. "She's a bitch.„ Dabi hissed through clenched teeth. "Don't say that, she's asked you to leave her alone.„ Dabi rolled his eyes.

**
I sat next to Akira on her bed. "What was that about?„ She buried her face in her hands. "That' bastard! I told him to leave me alone and he never has! He needs to grow up and face I don't like him!„ she snapped. I frowned, "Well im sure now he will leave you alone.„ I smiled after saying that. "I hope.„ she lifted her face from her hands and blood had began to drip from a cut on her forehead. "Here let me clean that for you.„ I got up and grabbed supplies from the bathroom. I cleaned it and put a bandaid on the cut. "Thanks Tomura.„ she smiled. So I smiled back.

**
After the fight Akira, and Shigaraki stayed in her room. While Cupina and Dabi stayed in Dabi's room.

**
I stuck a cigarette in my mouth and lit it with my finger. Of course Tomura and I were playing Mario Kart again. But I didn't mind. Of course the beer bottles, and many other bottles and glasses had begun to pile up around my bed. 'I'll just clean them up tomorrow' I thought during a round. "How are you so good!?„ I laughed, 'of course he's in last again.' "Dumbass stop driving towards the holes!„ I laughed.

**
'Wow it's been a while since I've heard her laugh.' I thought. 'She looks so happy right now.' I smiled realizing I drove straight into a crack again. "Are you fucking kidding me!?„ I screeched, causing her to laugh again as she crossed the finish line.

The end of chapter 7
__________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter, also Cupina is not my oc! Creator is zoqsoni