Chapter 11

"Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful..." Young and Beautiful~Lana Del Rey

I eventually did get up from my spot in the snow. I trudged through the school to class. Cold and empty. I lost my first friend, and they weren't coming back.

I held my breath to keep the sobs away. But I couldn't, it came out. Chokingly.

"Hi (F/N)!... What's wrong?" It was Haru. I was at a loss of words as he shook me yelling my name. "(F/N)!!...(F-..." I couldn't hear him anymore, it was only silence.

Hours later....

"When she wakes you can ask her but now we will assume she fell in the snow while walking here and it got into her system." Someone said.

My eyes were still closed but I felt the light and shadows of people hovering over me.

"Thank you Haru for carrying her here." It was my Dad. I shot up looking around.

"Dad?! Dad?!"

"She's awake!" My mom yelled out the door. "What happened sweetie?"

"I got cold." I said remembering what the doctor said, I had no intention of telling anyone about Tadashi.

"Haru said you were crying."

"It hurt my face." I said. She seemed to believe it and stood up as my dad ran in.

"What the-...what happened?!"

"I'll tell you later." Mom said.

"Oh, well how are you feeling?"

"Ok, dizzy. Can I talk privately with Haru...is Makoto here?" I asked.

"Yes, Tadashi said he couldn't because he had class work." My dad said sighing in what sounded like relief. But I was relieved too. I nodded solemnly.

I saw my backpack and hoped at it. One I had it I pulled out my phone. I rarely used it, only to talk with Tadashi...

I found me and Tadashi's private conversation. I went to info and blocked the caller.

***************

whadya think?!

Thxs for all the reads and remember to answer my question!!

A or C

Right in the comments

Sooo.....

VOTE
COMMENT
DONT
STOP
READING!!!!!