Chapter 26

"(F/N)!!!" I don't know who screamed my name, but they caught me when my knees buckled. I had my ears covered and my eyes shut close. I didn't want to go back there.

I didn't...

I couldn't...

I-

"(F/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"Promise me."

"Promise what, Mommy?"

"That you'll always take care of yourself and Austin." I don't know why she said this. She looked at me eyes glistening.

"Ok. Love you Mommy." She smiled.

"Love you too, sweetie."

"(F/N)???!!" I opened my eyes. I was lying on a couch. "She's awake!!" Someone shouted. I looked and saw that Haru was leaning over me. I sat up.

"You ok?" Tadashi had rushed into the room. "She's awake!" My parents...Mom and Dad rushed into the room.

"You ok?" He asked.

"I'm fine...what happened?"

"You suddenly screamed and then you fainted."

"You really scared the guy in room 6." The color drained from my face.

"Sorry..."

"Oh, it's ok. You're ok right?"

"I don't think I hurt anything?" Everyone started talking at once, I looked around the room. It was very similar to room 6, I hated it. As my eyes wandered I saw the last person enter the room. Brandon stared at me his face blank, I looked away from his judging eyes.

"Well, it's late. Let's go exploring tomorrow ok!" My dad announced. I watched his smile, everything was going right for him. What about me?

"Where will I sleep?"

"All the boys in the living room and the (F/N) will be with me and my husband." My mom said directing everyone. I got up and proceeded to get my backpack and duffle bag but someone scooped it up before I could do it.

"I'll take your bags!"

"Me too!" My bags were ripped away from me by Tadashi and Haru. I sighed as they hurried off with my bags. I was completely fine.

Maybe I shouldn't have a had a mini meltdown outside our hotel bedroom...

My shoulders slumped and I followed them to where I'd be sleeping.

I don't know what time it was at night, maybe it as jet lag, maybe I just couldn't sleep. But I lied awake on my bed.

It was so quiet.

I hated it.

I thought back to what had happened, that was so foolish of me. I turned my head and looked out the window in the room. I really couldn't sleep.

I got out of bed and went towards the window. I saw fog building up as I breathed on the cold glass.

I saw something out of the corner of my eye and looked over. A balcony. I hadn't realized there was a balcony attached to our room but someone as out there. I craned my neck and saw the person.

Who was it? I opened the window as quietly as I could and leaned my head out. I finally saw them clearly.

Brandon. He stared out at the city his back facing me. He held his phone and I saw a picture of someone.