male! reader x donnie

Request: Hello! Can I request a Donnie x smart male reader oneshot about the reader being a bad guy and accidentally meeting Donnie by one of his heists? I will be looking forward to seeing it! :DD

I love donnie requests so much dkhfasdkfhasdjioqdfjv

also, I'm making requests by fastest to write - longest to write, so I can still write as much as I can even though it's not in the original order of when I got the requests

ANYWAYS ENJOY!!1!111!!!

____________________________________________________

beep beep beep

"gosh, what is all that rac- oh that's me.." donnie flushed, he got embarrassed every time he didn't notice his alarm was going off.

"how do you forget that every time there's an alarm it's you? you're the only one who has that." leo annoyedly rolled his eyes at his brother.

"maybe leo, JUST MAYBE, I have it to let us know if someone is committing a crime." donnie stood up from his beanbag to get in Leo's face.

"alright boys no more messin' around." raph casually picks up donnie with one hand to try and calm him down. "what the situation dee?"

donnie sighs, "it looks like someone is trying to rob a bank down the street."

"Why do we care about this bank exactly?" leo rudely interrupted Donnie's report on the situation.

"we care about this bank because it's one of the most popular banks in the city we live in," donnie continued to look on his control wrist, "if this bank goes down it could possibly ruin the steady money flow in places like..."

"that one bakery!" mikey cried out, worried his favourite bakery would be affected.

"yes, mikey that one bakery." donnie continued his long rant.

Leo zoned out through Donnie's whole rant and randomly interrupted him.

"Alright, guys let's get going!" leo jumps up from his seat and opens a portal with his sword. donnie rolled his eyes, all four of them walked through to the roof of the building.

______________

y/n pov:

I walked out with my backpack heavier than normal and rushed out to the alleyways. running through the maze of NYC's alleyways. as I ran towards the hotel I snuck into I felt a group of eyes watching me, I nervously ran faster and pulled my hood up.

suddenly a loud thud came from behind me, I froze. a large and intimidating human- no creature rose from behind me. I tried running away until a tiny child-sized creature landed In front of me.

"pretty funny how differently sized you guys are, this woulda been scarier if you were both massive." I tried making a joke, thinking I was finally being arrested.

two other strange-looking creatures things jumped down. I carefully put my hands in my pockets.

"Hey! hands up!" the medium-sized one spoke, a light shade of purple limiting from his weapon.

"yeah, don't think you're getting away with this!" the similar-sized creature spoke, waving the handle of something around.

"if you guys say so, ill put my hands up." I raise both hands, my right holding a grappling hook. I press a button and am hooked onto a building, being pulled instantly.

"He's escaping!" the smallest one flung what seemed to be a chain, grabbing my foot.

I turned my head, "you'd better let go!"

the purple one grabbed the small one's chain and used it to propel himself at me. I pulled out an intimation gun to scare him off.

"don't think a bullet is going to hurt me!" he jumped and tackled me, snapping the grappling hook's rope.

I landed on my back holding up what seemed to be a staff, being so close to the creature I realized it was a reptilian animal mixed with a human. he had purple covering most of his oddly muscular body, and his bandanna covered half of his face with eyebrows drawn on. he was strangely handsome for a mutant.

"so what the hell are you!?" I shouted, trying to distract him enough to push him off.

"I don't have to tell you anything!" he yelled back, despite both of us being extremely close.

His yelling seemed to be enough and I switched positions, with me on top of him. he grunted, he had to hold his staff so he wouldn't choke. my hood had fallen down revealing my face to him.

he looked up and I saw his face turn a darker green. he lost his grip and his staff started choking him.

"mikey!" he yelped.

the chain around my foot pulled me off of him. giving the small one time to wrap me and get the stolen money back. I tried getting the chains off to no avail.

the purple one got up clutching his neck in pain and coughed, "so, now we get to ask you the questions." he hit his oddly hard-shelled chest to stop choking.

"what are ya doin' stealin' from the bank?" the massive and red one commanded.

"why are you trying to ruin my favourite bakery?!" the smallest and orange one cried out.

"Why are you ruining my break?!" the blue one complained and rubbed his eyes which were complimented with red crescents across his cheeks.

"oh-okay. leave the questions up to me" the purple one stopped all of them from continuing their endless questions.

the purple one had grabbed me by the jacket collar and gave me a good stare, occasionally making brief looks at my lips.

"Why did you," he poked my cheek, "rob this bank?"

he talked to me as if I was five, "it's fun." I bluntly spoke.

"incredibly funny," he said with sarcasm and dropped me quickly.  "alright, let's just leave him here to get arrested and put the money back."

I had already run and shimmied my way out of the chains. the small one didn't tie me up too tight.

the red one seemed to snap and grab me with his massive arms. "great plan donnie."

I squirmed in the red one's scarily large arms.

"look raph I'm tired and hungry, can we please just knock him out and leave him here?"

"that sounds a little cruel donnie," I said mockingly, which seemed to tick donnie off. his green face going darker.

"ooh, I get why you wanna leave him behind and make sure you never see him again." the blue one poked Donnie's dark green face.

"nardo please don't." he swatted his hand away.

"you wanna kiss him!" the blue one held his hands together and made kissing sounds at him.

"LEO I HOPE YOU CHOKE!" donnie reached to punch leo.

"Boys! can we please figure out what to do with him!" raph suddenly yelled at them.

"Yeah! I got a solution!" donnie snapped his head towards me and knocked me out with a smooth chop.

__________

i woke up tied to a chair with a raging headache, the familiar voices surrounding me before i fell back asleep.

________________________________

i enjoyed writing this sm i accidentally made a cut off for a part two
(also it was getting super long and im super tired lmao)
maybe if a lot of ppl like this ill just make another part lol