Lu Zetian: "Thank you for your attention. I will tell her."

"Okay, hurry up." Mr. Li waved and drove Lu Zetian away.

After Lu Zetian came out, he gently closed the door of the office, carefully folded the wedding report and put it in his pocket, and quickly walked out of the office building.

Because Qin Shi's identity and background were checked again, it took several more days, and more than half of the agreed-upon ten days had passed. Lu Zetian had to hurry back.

......

"Dingding~"

A harsh and noisy sound resonated from the school's loudspeaker.

Soon, a group of children rushed out of the classroom with rag bags on their backs. They ran out of the school like wild horses who had untied the reins.

Qin Shi came out of the classroom door with the textbook, looked at the children's backs, and thought that no matter which world the children were in, they were the most active after class and after school.

The school in the village is just a few bungalows, which can only accommodate more than 100 students, and the teacher's office is just one, which is extremely simple. However, this is also the only primary school in eight townships. Many children have to come from the next township and village early in the morning. It is very hard.

Qin Shi went to the office to put together the lesson plan. The only male teacher in the room saw her, pushed the heavy glasses on the bridge of his nose, and said, "Teacher Qin, Lu Cai asked me to tell you that he is waiting for you under the big peach tree in the village."

Qin Shi frowned. "Did I not say do not tell me this later? Do I want to know about him?"

The male teacher smiled bitterly. Lu Cai asked him for help with something. How could he not accept it? But seeing Qin Shi's unhappy appearance, he said, "Anyway, I have brought the words." It doesn't matter whether you go or not. His task has been completed anyway.

Qin Shi knew what was going on as soon as she guessed. She raised her feet, put down the lesson plan, and went outside, not caring about him.

When the other two female teachers in the office heard this, they looked up and looked at each other with disdain and disgust on their faces.

Among them, the young female teacher opened her mouth, and her tone was sour: "Alas, why does not anyone ask me out every day?"

The other laughed and said, "You are not as beautiful, and others do not like you."

They all know that Lu Cai is going to move her to the county. He fell in love with Qin Shi and came to the school every three to five times to block people. Every time he comes with flowers or delicious food, they envy her.

But Qin Shi does not like the other people. They do not like sour grapes when they can eat them.

Qin Shi didn't care about them before, but today she came for her regular holiday, and the 10-day appointment with Lu Zetian was one day away. She was very upset.

"I don't know what he brought this time. Let's go out and have a look."

"How envious."

Qin Shi was so annoyed to hear them singing the double reed there, so she looked up and smiled at them and said, "It's useless to envy."

"What others do not like is what you dream of. It's pathetic."

"You!" They didn't expect Qin Shi, who had ignored them all the time, to suddenly open her mouth. She said it so hard, and she was half angry.