★ Chapter 1 ★

(Lots of mini time skips)

The tunnels of the sewers were quiet, but the closer you got to the abandoned train station, the more obvious the cheers and screams became.
In the main area, Mikey and Raph were playing a hardcore punk game with each other, whilst Leo and Donnie watched from the couch. Mikey gazed up at his character's health and noticed his health was 15% lower than Raph's, quickly Mikey took his last health potion on the game and his HP increased to 100%, Raph gasped but before the hothead could do anything Mikey thrust a hand in Raph's face, "MIKEY! THAT'S CHEATING!" Raph shouted out in anger as the 'YOU LOSE' popped up on the screen and Mikey's character danced in victory, "c'mon dude you used to do that to me all the time, I thought I'd get a little revenge." Mikey smirked, "Why you little-" Raph stood up and Mikey gulped before running off with Raph hot on his tail, "IM GONNA BEAT THE SHELL OUTTA YOU!"

Donnie chuckled, "what a bunch of idiots." Donnie shook his head, Leo smiled and turned to his younger brother, "I couldn't agree more." Leo then glanced at the stranded remotes laying on the floor, "want to have a game?" Leo asked Donnie, the purple masked turtle looked at the remote before shrugging with a smile, "sure why not."

"Dude not cool." Mikey whimpered rubbing his head softly where his big brother had roughly noogied him, "whatever." Raph rolled his eyes playfully before going quiet, "you good?" Mikey asked, "I think Leo and Don are playing the game. Wanna make a bet on who will win? I call 20." Raph chuffed, "sure, I choose Le-" "I choose Leo." Raph cut Mikey off with a grin, "DUDE!" Mikey gasped, "fine, I'll choose Donnie." Mikey grumbled as they walked to the living room and watched their brothers play.

"NO! Leo c'mon!" Raph shouted as Leo had lost the game, Mikey and Donnie cheered as they high three each other, "it's just a game Raph." Leo turned around, confused about why his brother was so angry, "pay up." Mikey smirked as his green hand hovered in front of Raph, the turtle stood up with an annoyed look and mumbled "I'll be back." And walked off to his room, Leo and Donnie looked at each other before their eyes landed on their youngest brother, "what was that about?" Donnie asked, "we made a bet on who would win." Mikey answered, Raph came back with a $20 note and placed it in Mikey's hands. "What even are you going to spend that on?" Leo asked, "probably pizza or a new comic book." Mikey shrugged before getting up and walking to his room to hide his money.

"Hello, my sons." Splinter greeted his son's, "hi sensei." All the turtles said turning to their father "my sons when you are out tonight for patrol do you mind picking up some cheese? I seem to have ran out." Splinter asked, "we can just call April." Donnie suggested with a wide smile, taking out his T-phone, "no, April is in school right now and without a doubt will want some alone time when she arrives back home." Splinter said, Donnie frowned and put his T-phone away, causing Splinter to chuckle at his love-struck child.
"Yeah, we don't mind sensei. We'll just ask Murakami for some fresh cheese and pay him." Leo nodded, "thank you." Splinter bowed his head. All the turtles put their thumbs up as the rat dad turned around and walked off to do some training.