In between the crowd, Jungkook's tall figure was towering the short figure of a girl.

A-ah s-sorry. Someone pushed me from behind.

The girl who just bumped into him said and she bowed him feeling embarrassed. Jungkook also knew it wasn't her fault so he didn't mind it.

It's ok!
He spoke.

Y/n, I told you to wait for me inside the classroom. We were already coming.

James spoke . The girl who just bumped into Jungkook was James cousin about which he was talking about. Y/n looked at James with her innocent doe eyes and bowed to him also.

I thought you forget , so I came out.

Y/n spoke. Standing beside them, Jungkook was listening to both of them. He listened about y/n that she was innocent but in reality she was more innocent than he imagined her to be.

Ok leave it. Lemme introduce you both to eachother. Jungkook, she is my cousin, y/n. And y/n , he is Jungkook my best friend.

James spoke with a smile.

Nice to meet you , y/n!

Jungkook spoke and headed his hand towards y/n for a handshake. After thinking for a second, she shook her hand with his.

Same here!

She spoke and instantly took her hand away. During this little convo she hardly looked at him, even for a sec or less. While Jungkook's eyes were stuck on her.

How was your day?

Jungkook asked her , lifting his one brow.

Better than I thought!

Y/n spoke while looking down.

Let's go to cafeteria. I'm feeling hungry. We will have some lunch with some gossips. Ok?

James spoke and rest of two nodded. Then passing through the students, the trio went to cafeteria. They found a table with three free chairs and they headed towards it, having a seat.

You both talk to eachother. I am going to bring something to eat.

James said and he went to but something, leaving y/n and Jungkook alone. Y/n was feeling kinda nervous bcoz it was new for her, studying in such school. Meanwhile Jungkook was looking at her, thinking of any topic to start a convo.

James told me that you don't have any friends.

Jungkook asked. Y/n nodded again. Her lips were tightly pressed against eachother and she didn't tried to apart them. Jungkook was pissed off by her behaviour.

If you don't mind , we can be friends. You can ask for me for any help. Ok?

Jungkook spoke in the most politest way as he could. He was sure that he will get some response from y/n this time. But against his will, she just nodded again. But one thing which made him bit happy was the smile on y/n's face this time.

Hey, Jungkook! Wassup bro!

A girl came from behind and wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck from behind. She was Hanna, a friend but not so close friend of James and Jungkook. She was just bench mate of them and they often do group studies and little outings with eachother.

Oh hi Hanna!

Jungkook turned his face towards her. Hazel looked at y/n. They way she was looking at y/n and her facial expressionsn spoke that she didn't like to see her friends sitting with an unknown girl.

Who are you miss? And what are you doing here?

Hanna asked to y/n. Her tone was bit harsh which made Jungkook looked at her .

She is y/n. James's cousin and now probably our new friend too.

Jungkook spoke instantly before y/n could speak. He didn't wanted y/n to feel uncomfortable or being felt out due to Hanna behaviour with her.

Ahh I see! Btw girl, I'm Hanna. Jungkook's and James's bestie!

She said with a smirk and sat on the chair beside Jungkook, where James was sitting. Here again, y/n gave the same reaction. She just nodded -not even a smile this time- While sitting, Hanna checked out y/n from top to bottom.

Have we met somewhere before?

Hazel asked while addressing towards y/n. Y/n looked at her.

No. I don't think so!

Y/n responded instantly. Jungkook also nodded.

Hanna, she is new in this city. I don't think you have seen her before.

Jungkook said in favour of y/n. Hanna nodded but her expressions showed that she didn't believe y/n.

........... Stay tuned for next chapter