Chapter 2: Training!

A/N: Hello There, this is your author speaking. No need for an introduction, just get right on with the story. You can choose the colors for your hair, eyes, Bayard, and suit. Everything is pretty straightforward from here on out. Here are some shortcuts so your brain can comprehend what's going on for the story to progress. Also, to mention that this is for all genders Male, Female even non-Binary readers. I would like to include everyone. Also, I do not own any of the characters. This all belongs to the company DreamWorks.

N/N- Nick Name

F/N First Name

L/N Last Name

E/C Eye Color

H/C Hair Color

H/L Hair Length (Short- Mid-Long)

F/C Color - You can choose your bayard color. and Weapon

'll make sure to copy and paste this for every chapter, so you remember Because I too am quite forgetful.

Sorry to keep you waiting... Let us get into the story.(*********) This means that there is a shift in the story...

Training- Chapter 2

"I woke up before daybreak and familiarized myself with the Castle... I change into my uniform and grab my bayard before heading out. I did not know where I was going until I ended up back in the control room. Upon my arrival, I saw Coran and Allura chatting with each other"

" Good morning Allura and Coran," I said.

"Good morning, Y/N you're the first paladin to be up," Allura said.

"I was planning on exploring but didn't know where to go."

" That's what adventure is all about," Coran said.

" I guess you're right."

" As we're all chatting, the other paladins finally showed up."

" Nice of you to show up," I said.

" Agreed" Allura added.

" Hey! You got to sleep for 10,000 years, man. Monday night, I was on Earth. Now, I've flown through space, fought some evil alien named Zarkon, and eaten goo in some weird castle. That's a lot to process in, uh..." Lance said.

" Quit complaining we're all here now," Keith replied.

" I mean, Lance has a point, plus it probably hasn't been 12 hours since we defeated Sendak or whatever," Pidge added.

"But now is the time to realize that we have a mission to complete. For over 10000 years, the castle has been picking up distress signals from different planets. So, we would have to assume that Zarkon has conquered most of the Universe. Earth has a possibility of being destroyed, so we must not act rashly but quickly. Coran and I are getting ready to leave Arus to save those planets and in that time you need to learn how to form Voltron," Allura said.

"The prisoners need to remain in the cryo-replenishers until tomorrow," Coran said. "Right now is not the time. Get to your lions."

" As we all walk towards our lions, I catch Lance glancing at me..."

"What is it, Lance?" I ask.

" I don't know Y/N, when Allura mentioned Earth could get destroyed, I just couldn't help but think of my family..."