amidst all the chaos, the pregnant male was able to overcome it all making him very thankful to everyone especially to no other than jungkook who had been supportive and very patient with him.

at four months pregnant, taehyung's bump was more evident, food cravings more heightened, boost of energy kicking in as he's been fussy about making sure everything in the villa is in 'place' - the doctor saying it's normal that his motherly instincts are already kicking in. another thing is his sexual cravings - not that jungkook is complaining. he definitely doesn't mind it if the other would ask of him seven days a week.

"careful, my love" jungkook says as he helps the younger out of the kayak who let out a light yelp as he tripped only to be catched in his husband's strong arms who only could sigh with the brunette giggling and saying an 'oops'.

"your hair has gotten quite long again, my love" taehyung instead comments as the other steadied him, their feet on the soft sand.

"yeah?" the dark haired male brushed a hand against his damp hair, pushing them back. "i think i could tie them up at this length"

taehyung smiles before he leans up, standing on his tiptoes with jungkook gently holding his waist as the pregnant male pressed their lips together.

"hmm" jungkook hums as taehyung added a bit more force, hands gripping at his arm, pregnant tummy pressed against his hard abs.

"i want to go swim" the brunette mumbled as they pulled away with jungkook giving him another peck.

the dark haired male thought for a second. he wasn't fond of the idea of letting taehyung go swimming in the open waters at night. "how about in the pool, my love? the water would be warmer too plus i'll join you"

thankfully taehyung nods at the idea, agreeing with him. "alrighty" he said and lunged himself at jungkook, arms and legs around the startled man who panicked but was quick to secure him in his arms.

"tae, baby, my love, be careful"

taehyung only chuckles as he pecks the older's cheek before snuggling in the crook of his neck and letting out a comforting sigh. "i know you'll catch me"

*

the sun had already set with the sky now twinkling with million of stars as the couple had found their way back to their island villa, settling in the heated pool.

the pregnant male let out a hum as he snuggled in the crook of his husband's neck, eyes scrunched close as he felt him slowly fill him up.

"relax, my love" jungkook murmurs, hands soothingly caressing the other's back making soft waves on the pool water.

"kookie..." taehyung huffs, letting out a moan as his toes curled with now being fully connected with his husband, pulsating cock warmly settled inside of him.

the dominant male gaze at the other before he gently pecks his forehead, nose, cheeks and lips that had the younger giggle as he added a series of more soft kisses.

the pregnant male let out a rather loud moan as he clenched when jungkook moved, hitting a sensitive spot. "feels so good..." he soon hummed with jungkook smiling as the brunette flutters his eyes, hands clawing on his back.