"Saree peheni nahi aati, khaana bhi thik thak hi banaleti ho" Vikrant had waved his hand in air indicating how her food tastes. She glared at him.

"Then go to them who know how to wear a saree and make delicious food" She blasted her anger on him.

"Go to those girls na, why are you here? Jao, unhi ke paas jake saari batein karne. You could have chosen any of the girls who knew all this" She started hitting on his chest. He took one step behind with her every step towards him, until hit by the wall.

"Yaha kyun khade ho, go to those girls" She glared at him angrily, placing her hands on her waist. 

"True, probably I should go to them, they know alot of the girl stuff than you, would make a perfect wife"

"Haan haan jao. but tell me first, who am I to you if those girls are going to make a perfect wife?" Vikrant sank more into the wall as Nishtha shouted on him.

"Pata nai. You know the problem is mera dil jis dil pe fida hai, ek dilruba hai, ek dilruba hai, sabse dilkash jiski ada hai, ek dilruba hai" Vikrant sang flipping their positions. Nishtha rolled her eyes at his attempt at singing.

"Jiska Jadu Mujhpe Chala Hai
Woh Dilruba Hai Woh Dilruba Hai
Ha Dilruba Hai Woh Dilruba Hai
" Vikrant pulled Nishtha to the centre of the room and held her in his arms, dancing with her. She kept her gaze away from him as he forced the dance moves on her.

"You should dance with those girls who know how to wear saree and also cook good food" She removed her hands away from him.

"But I want to stay with the one who knows how to save a life, handle relations like pearls, that girl whose anger sits on her nose" He flicked her nose playfully, melting her anger.

"I want to be with my girl, who needs me to wear saree, who deliberately keeps her hair open for me just because I like them open, even though it frustrates her to another level" She looked at him with an unwanted smile forming, fading away the very last remains of her anger.

"Bloody charmer" She hit his shoulder playfully and hugged him.

"Just for your information, this house is dominated by women, hence I learnt since Kriti also needs help. Kiaan and Krishiv run away as soon they hear the ladies are wearing saree" He said the truth, laughing watching her expressions change.

"Idiot" 

"Nishuuu" Kabir entered the room without knocking being extremely excited to meet his sister even though he met her last night.

"Kabab me haddi" Vikrant murmured placing his head on her shoulder. She slapped his arm asking him to behave.

"Bhaii" Nishtha hugged him as Kabir kissed her head, holding her by her shoulder.

"Saree and all huh, not bad, looking all grown up" He teased her.

" Hum bhi hai saale sahab, you can meet me too" Vikrant said grudgingly. 

"Waise, you too are my saala, Vikrant" Kabir teased him as Vikrant hugged Kabir.

"Next time knock before you enter, its a married couple's room now" Nishtha said faking pride.

"Ohh acha, you didn't know about it when I was married?" Kabir gave her a challengingly look.

"We don't talk about past affairs" Nishtha looked away from him. Kabir made a face at her and she returned it to him.

"Before I forget, you'll be having dinner with us, I've talked to everyone here" Kabir informed Vikrant.

"See you at noon then." Kabir and Nishtha drove to their home.