12- Pleasure

'I cry not because of the things you do

But the fact that I hoped for the things you could never do.'

Moments later, they all sat on the table, Emery included and London completely forgotten

Moments later, they all sat on the table, Emery included and London completely forgotten. The mood had changed because of Rowan who kept talking to Fisher about his family line and Aaron, the male eager to please, seemed ready to answer all of his questions.

And he didn't even want to talk about the stupid cousin, who kept trying to talk to Emery, trying to feed her things that she clearly did not want.

Fuck. The bastard was the perfect match to Aaron's ass kissing.

Plus, how dare her do this? How dare her bring him there? How long had they even been together for him to smell so much like her?

"Babe," Aaron's hand rested on his now, and London had been so close to ripping the male's had off until he noticed certain green eyes followed his movement and for the first time that night, let himself relax and let the male do as he pleased. "You're quiet."

"Hmm," He used his other free hand to move his fork around the food he had in front of him, keeping his face in a sulky pout. "I'm just thinking."

He heard Aaron chuckle and move to brush away some of the hair around his eyes, the gesture unnecessary but London let him. "Funny how you make everything look beautiful."

Yes, I'm outstanding. Keep up. She is not angry enough. "You know, it's our last year in school and my grades aren't really... That impressive and I doubt there's anyone who'd hire me to work for them considering the fact that I'm... You know, but you— Well, you are definitely going to college and I'd be alone."

A confused look flashed on his boyfriend's face, his pheromones moving to calm London down like he was a distressed princess, which only made him irritated more as he said, "That's not possible. I'd call and—"

"Wouldn't it be better if you just owned me?" London asked the question quietly, innocently, with his face still in a pout and there was no living being on Earth that could resist the look he has as he stared at the male. "I really don't want to be a burden to Emery forever."