2- Pretend

'I don't need to pretend around you because you know me better than I know myselfAnd that in it's own rightTerrifies me

And that in it's own right
Terrifies me.'

London Eli knew he was late for his class, but it didn't stop him from entering, resting his body on the side of the door, biting on his lower lip as he said in the softest voice he had, "Sorry I'm late, Mr Callaghan

London Eli knew he was late for his class, but it didn't stop him from entering, resting his body on the side of the door, biting on his lower lip as he said in the softest voice he had, "Sorry I'm late, Mr Callaghan."

Immediately the words left his lips, he felt the eyes of every single person in the place look at him. Some narrowing in disgust at the display as what he was doing was quite obvious, some awed at his bravery, his teacher's emotion rushed but still pleased at the sight of his face.

But they all had one thing in common.

They found him arousing and could not stop staring.

Mr Van Callaghan coughed now, as if breaking the trance London had managed to put them as the older male said, "That is alright, please go to your seat."

The male who had dyed the tips of his hair a dark shade of green, the root still white, now wore the collar with matching emerald dangling earrings, and a black turtleneck, wool cropped sweater and black ragged jeans, walked to his seat, swinging his hips much to the irritation of the people in his class.

Not that he cared.

It was natural for people to be jealous of more beautiful things, especially since there had to release their scents to get what they wanted but their teachers were all Betas that were mostly immune to the scents of Omegas so favours were almost impossible.

But for someone like London whose scent, for some reason, wasn't strong enough to be used as a weapon, he used his face and appeal to get what he wanted, which no one, could resist.

He reached his seat, crossing his legs and folding his hands as the girl beside him waved excitedly at him, being the only one in his class that actually seemed grateful about his wonderful existence. "Hello to you too, Doe."

Estel High a school with 35% Omegas, 60% Beta's, and 5% Alphas, with the last ones having seperate classes and halls while the first two shared everything together.