Character Aesthetics

Emery Forest

Emery Forest

- Werelf
- 5'9
- Dark brown skinned, black haired with black tattoos all over. They look like arcs and runes and they light up when she's extremely excited, aroused, angry.
- Due to her Alpha hormones, has muscular features.
- Emerald green eyes that shows slivers of gold.
- Her Aura is dangerous for people who aren't strong enough to withstand it so she has to rein it in most of the time, only releasing it at specific times.
- She is 2000+ old.
- Emery is a quiet sort of person. Reserved. Cool and keeps to herself most of the time and shows no emotions but she can't seem to control herself around London
- Avoids London Eli by all cost.

 Cool and keeps to herself most of the time and shows no emotions but she can't seem to control herself around London- Avoids London Eli by all cost

London Eli

- Yuxrian
- 6'3.
- Asian features, with a slender frame, pale skin and white fluffy hair that gives him a cute rabbit look (warning: Don't pet. Has teeth), and silver eyes.
- As an Omega, he's supposed to have experienced his first heat and shifting from the age of 13, at the very least, but he hasn't.
- Has a soft oval shaped face with red lips that begs to be kissed.
- He doesn't have a wolf form, but a demon form.
- Releases pheromones but it's not as enticing as other Omega's (this is partly because he has not experienced his Heat yet.)
- He has no idea what his Scent is, though when he experiences his Heat, it's appealing, enticing, and smells like flowers but has no idea which. (only Emery knows what and wouldn't tell which)
- Sarcastic, sassy, bitchy, bratty, but the softest marshmallow that exists.
- Has a massive crush on Emery Forest.