𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 ✔️

Start from the beginning

She put her uniform on, which consisted of her school colored skirt, with a matching polo and a fake tie of the same colors.

She put the tiniest amount of make-up and kept her (long/short) hair down because she didn't want to mess with it. She jumped down the stairs with her trusty backpack and phone in her hand. She quickly ate a bowl of left over rice, (which she usually ate anyways because of habit.) Kissed her mother and father on the cheek and left out the door with her headphones on blasting (favorite type of music).

She walked to school, it was only a few blocks away. When she got to school, she saw a bunch of her usual friends. She gave a quick smile and waved but then headed to class, she was ready for a nap.

She got into her first class, which was a usless class, keeping her headphones in and laying her head down. No one bothered her and no one cared.

Which is particularly the way she liked it.

The class was soon done and she went on to more classes, then lunch. During lunch she usually sat alone and played games or scrolled through social media on her phone. So she did just that till she got a text.

Unkown:
How's lunch?

She raised her eyebrow and looked up. No one was staring at her nor was anyone laughing or giggling in her direction. Who sent this?

You:
Uh.. good?

Unkown:
That's great to hear.

You:
Okay?
Who is this exactly?

After that, the person left you on open. You rolled your eyes. It's probably one of your friends pranking you. They usually did to be honest. But never like this? New technique you guessed.

Unknown:
I've missed you so much.

You:
Numi stop playin 😭

Unknown:
Numi.. is that a girl's name or a boys name?

You:
Um.. does it matter? 💀

Unknown:
No. It doesn't matter, unless its a boy.

You:
It's**
And she's very much not a boy- plus I don't think that it rly matters since ur HERRRR

Unknown:
Oh I don't think I'm her princess

You:

Girl- stop playin wit that ✨️pRiNcEsS✨️ shi u sound like a tard-

Unknown:
I've always called you princess, princess.

Your heart dropped to your toes. There was only one person who always called you that. And that person you'd very much not like to think about.

You:

Okay fr stop. It ain't funny anymore.