Chamber of night

A week has gone by since they saw their mission to destroy the Sword of Crota and many still feel scared and worried though most is from the Arc family as Angels was hyperventilating at the thought of her now being blind in one eye and Reinhard was having a flashback of the Great War where he eye was sliced open by a Vacoun soldier who attacked Mistral, though Wiess was annoyed saying that 'He may soon be her step father but losing an eye to and sympathize with her won't work and this prompted Salem grab her throat and choke slammed her into a wall where her aura was shattered instantly, and Eri was scared to leave her room as she had nightmares of her dad dying be ripped apart by the hive.

Issei's harem was scared as now they're worried that he's going to lose his friends as Akeno and Kiba were saying that he's a bad luck charm no matter where he goes,which caused Miki to get pissed and shatter Kiba's rib cage and snap both Akron's arms in two as she comforted her grandchildren,though many took that mission as a sign to get stronger as Qrow used the Dawning gift he was given he trained his new semblance which Simms a giant flock of Grimm crows and tore the dummies or those who chose to spare with him apart (think murder of crows from bioshock infinite) and his new sword that cut through aura like butter.

( this is the sword)
Yang joined in along with the Valkyries Brunhild and Roswiesse who were training their magic that gave them the power to cause natural disasters and even Mineta joined in who gained a growth spurt though the mood was still bad.

"Everyone please return to the theater" Archons voice echoed throughout the facility as many begrudgingly left their rooms and other areas as they entered the theater and see Archon sitting in his chair "How is everyone doing I hope you all have recovered after the last week and then Jack and Angels exploded. 'The hell do you think our son might've gotten his taken out how do you think we feel!!' Everyone jumped especially those who know her since Angela barely got angry and when she did she was no longer called the 'Angel of mercy ' but the 'Devil of agony' "Your son is fine they took him to the tower's medical bay and was told to take a week off his eye is healed now let's see them receive a call and enter one of the darkest hive chambers."

Archon taps his cane in the ground as the light turn off and the screen starts up.

In the Fortress of Dawn Izuku is shown sipping some tea read a grimoire on the hive with Sol floating next to him "Izuku should we go check on the others they've been training for awhile now we should have them stop and have them eat something" Izuku sighs and agreement and closes his grimoire and gets up 'Well time to check on our scarred warriors.