The Dark Beyond

'So we're finally ready to see the moon I can't wait I've been looking forward to see other moons and planets!' Ochaco said fully excited as she's a space nerd as her parents look at and smile knowing that she's happy and that she's got a good man with her.

"Yes we are Ms.Uraraka though I wouldn't be so excited since the moon is the main base if the hive and I would advise the younger ones  if they can't handle large amounts of blood to leave or stay if can handle it" Archon advises them 'They'll have to get used to it when they start their careers since most involve violence so let them stay' Aizawa said earning many shocked looks 'Listen hobo I don't what your way thinking is but I'm not my Ruby watch blood and gore!' Tai yelled 'It's cause you've babied her too much that she's so innocent my grandson learned the hard way of life early on when he was younger when a Brawen bandit attacked my home town he had to kill him he didn't like it but he had to' Yujiro said a he looked down in shame that he nearly got his grandson killed for not checking to see if he was dead 'It's not your fault dad you couldn't have known they guy could fake a dead heartbeat' Jack reassures him.

'So he kill Myren ashame I liked him would've been better if he lived' Raven said still acting confident even after getting beaten around in the beating her team got 'You want to Brawen I'll throw down cause your flawed logic of the strong live weak time is flawed since your a coward!' Angels yells scaring those who know her especially her former coworkers who've seen her rage 'Angela calm down she isn't worth it' her mother tells her as she looks at Raven in disgust since she was as implying that she didn't care if a child died and Yang starts to look at her mother with more disgust after hearing those come from her mouth "Well before another fight breaks out let see what lies in the dark within" Archon begins another mission.

As the three fly in earths orbit 'So now that we've got permission to head to the moon I gotta ask how bad is the hive presence there? Izuku asks as he wonder's how bad things got for the last city 'No one knows all we know is this when we left th...

As the three fly in earths orbit 'So now that we've got permission to head to the moon I gotta ask how bad is the hive presence there? Izuku asks as he wonder's how bad things got for the last city 'No one knows all we know is this when we left the moon was scarred by the battle between the army of guardians and hive there it was one our worst memories and the festival of the lost was started in honor of them' Sol answers in a gloomy chirp as the other two are surprised that enemy of guardians were beaten back.