Prolouge/ Bringing the guests

In a large theater a giant flash appears in the theater the light dissipates showing the arc family , the staff of beacon, team rwby, the npr, team crdl, team cmnt, team sssn, team fnki, team cfvy, as of the rest of the transfer student for the vytl festival, salems group, the white fang, the Schnee family,etc.
What's going on ,what happened? Asked Ruby Rose the leader of team RWBY I don't Ruby said her older sister Yang Xaoi Long she starts to see their friends and other people they don't know they see their family along with their two teammates and ho they're not on talking terms with ever since Jaune went missing after his transcripts were revealed by Russell their two teammates were telling them that their reputation would take a drop if they hung around the faker they stood by him along with Pyrrha, Nora, Cardin surprisingly, team cfvy, the staff, sssn and team Brnz. He soon went missing later in months and the atmosphere at e beacon took a nose dive everyone was depressed Professer Goodwitch especially since he always listened to her advice the most there was a rumor that she had crush on him, and the girls he helped had a crush on him as well her,Yang,Pyrrha,the school nurse Laura and many other girls even some of the girls mothers were crushing on him . Sun and Neptune stopped hanging around Blake and Wiess due to them saying he'll get them killed not even asking why he faked his transcripts saying he's a liability to them  even Ren someone Jaune  saw as family was angry that he lied but later after he went missing Ren seemed to be broken inside not talking anyone at all. Even May Zedong asked her mother to help her look for Jaune since she was in mistral council but she couldn't due to her being the only one who wanted to find him, after searching for three months everyone stopped looking presuming he's dead beacon became a shadow if it's former self Professer Pirt was less jolly in class Doctor Oobleck was t so excited about history, Goodwitch was more violent in combat class l, Professer Peach was depressed and Ozpin felt like he lost family.

WHERE  THE HELL ARE WE !!! Yelled a loud voice which the people of remanent looked over to see strange looking people with horns, multiple arms, scales,hooked fangs and people flying with wings and burnt skin across their body.

Bakugo shut up! They here a voice it was from Kyoka Jiro  one of the people who stood with Izuku after bakugo told everyone across the internet that Izuku was the son of one for all some of his classmates turned him like shoto, Iida, Monoma, Toru out of fear, Sero shunned him and bakugo got even students from other hero school to turn on him, hero's from across Japan tried to kill him just because he was the son of a villain. The league tried to help after he helped dabi (aka Touya todoroki fix his relationship with his family endeavor admitted he was a shit and was rebuilding his trust with he was even was in true loving relationship with rei, he helped toga with her blood addiction of her quirk and told the UA staff she was as soon adopted by Vlad King and her parents were arrested. But soon after the truth came he went missing everyone turned the betrayers Alk the teachers gave harder training, bakugo after Izuku went missing demanded All might give him one for saying he was worthy but All might told he's no better than a villain for doing what he did his mother was ashamed of him for causing all this chaos and right after his father passed away. The Todoroki family was ashamed of shoto after he had helped repair their Enji went out every day trying to find Izuku only to die later on from a hero who saw him as a villain sympathizer. Inko as broken her child was missing if not dead she cut ties with the bakugo family after she found out what that monster had done to her family, she was now being watched by the hero commission to see if she talked to them but one lady in the commission knew that Izuku wasn't evil at it was Claire Utsamshi Canmore mother she helped however she could she even called inko's former two student Fibuki and Tastsumaki to help her in searching. Allmight and All for one were a mess both lost a boy whom they saw as their son and for what for a arrogant  brat who too much pride and power. Shut your mouth brat! Bakugo turns to see inko midoriya and his mother and the rest of their families, the LOV class 1-b, staff , muriko,WWPC, Izuku's childhood friends Ryuko and her older sister some shitkestu students and grab Torino . WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE HAG?! That shocked most parents the a boy called his own mother a hag with such disrespect, close you mouth boy said a white hair man inko turned to see her husband and two other people behind him Hizashi? She asks with tears in her eyes he nods and she hugs him ,All might turns and see's his master nana and the other vestiges confused on where they are? Don't ignore me he raises his hand to attack them.His hand freezes  WHO DID THAT!?

The Destiny of the Betrayedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें