"Will you miss me?" She asked.

"Not one bit." She widened her eyes at my reply.

"What kind of a question is that, baby! Of course, I will miss you. I will miss you more than anything." I told her, with sincerity.

"Just please make sure to be safe and take care of yourself, yeah?" I further added.

"Yes, bunny." She nodded her head.

"And you, make sure to FaceTime me everyday. Okay?" She said.

"Yes, my love." I replied and kissed her cheek.

The Next Day

Kriti's P.O.V.

"Naman!" I called out as I switched off my laptop.

"Mmhmm?" He hummed, still in bed.

"I have a fancy work dinner tonight. Do you wanna come with me?" I asked him.

"Of course, baby. Why wouldn't I want to!" He answered, in his sexy morning voice.

It gets me every time.

"Yay! Okay, so I'm actually confused between these two dresses, help me pick one."  I spoke.

"Alright, love. Show me!"

"Wait, let me change into the both of them so that you could get a better look as to how they'd look on me and then it'll make it easier for you to decide!" I quickly said and rushed into the walk in closet to change into my first outfit.

It was a red, blood red, to be specific, evening gown with thin straps and a slit on one side. It really gave off Rachel Green vibes to me, and I'm here for them!

But it was my first time trying it on, so I was a bit nervous.

I put it on and walked out to find my husband doing something on his phone

"What do you think?" I said to get his attention, and so I did.

The phone fell from his hands to the mattress and his mouth was wide open, his eyes full of surprise and bewilderment.

"Fuck, baby, if you'd wear that then I'm afraid we'd not even leave this room let alone making it to the dinner." He said, still looking at me as if he'd eat me.

Okay, hello butterflies, welcome back!

My entire face would be tomato red by now, I'm sure of it.

"Stop saying things like that casually, N." I said, trying to control myself from blushing and smiling like an idiot even more than I already have.

"I can't help it, meri jaan."

Ahh, not that again!

Fucking hell.

"Okay, rate it out of ten!" I demanded.

"Like a solid eighty seven!" He smoothly remarked.

"Naman! I'm trying to pick an outfit here." I vined.

"Plus, I don't think I look good in this one!" I confessed.

"Who gave you the rights to talk about my wife like that?" He said, seriously.

"Baby, you look like a goddess. And I will worship you in order to prove it to you." He maintained.

"Stopppp!" He's making this difficult for me. I love this man.

"Let me go change into the other one." I said to which he shrugged and nodded his head.

The other one was a beautiful black coloured straight fit dress, kind of similar to the first one except for the colour.

I really liked this one, too!

"Babe, look!" I called out.

"Oh my god." He said and got up from the bed and came and stood in front of me. He didn't utter a syllable but just looked at me.

"Are you gonna say something?" I asked breaking the silence.

"N-No...No, I think I'd rather stare." He said and continued with what he was doing.

He eyed from head to toe and then came closer and said, "Are you even real?"

"No, I'm a hologram." I answered and chuckled.

He leaned in and kissed my neck, his other hand placed itself on my waist as he pinned to the wall behind me.

His lips sucked on my neck as if he was hungry for it. I set my head back and rested it on the wall which gave him more access. His other hand, from my waist, now positioned itself around my neck.

"I love you neck so fucking much." He whispered and his breath sent chills down my spine.

I moaned lightly in response, as he resumed his kissing and sucking.

"Baby, we're g-gonna be late." I warned him, barely able to speak because of the pleasure.

"I don't care." He swiftly said.

My hands went to his hair after I pulled him even closer, if that was possible.

He stopped, making me frown. I looked into his eyes to find him looking at mine.

"You are so beautiful, baby. So fucking sexy." He completed and planted his lips on mine.

Every kiss with this man felt like we're doing it for the first time. It never got boring and I'm sure that it is going to stay that way.

I love how our lips fit each other's, so perfectly. It's like they were made for one another.

We are made for one another.

Both of us smiled in the kiss, at the same time. This little moment was enough for the zoo to be uncaged in my stomach.

"How much time do we have?" He asked as we parted from the kiss.

I quickly glanced and the clock and said, "We are supposed to be at the venue, we'll...now."

"Fucking hell." He cursed softly.

"We'll continue this later then, love. But I'm okay with getting late if you are." He further said.

"I would've been if it wasn't important, baby." I said.

"I understand. Let me quickly get ready, then." He said and walked in to the walk in closet.

"Oh and Kriti!" He called out.

"Hmm?"

"Wear the black dress."

To be continued...