Major Panic! Desperate Struggle At The Auction House

Start from the beginning

Though, the old pig grew more and more furious as he watch how the Straw Hat group easily took down the soldiers without so much as a scratch on their bodies,"You insist on defying us to the very end? Why can't you just accept your fate!?" he shouts in rage.

"Gum-Gum... Battle Axe!" Luffy took down more guards before glaring right at the old pig,"Back down! Our friends aren't for sale!" he shouts and the old pig growls,"Summon the navy admiral and the warships! We'll make those pirates suffer!" he orders and y/n immediately stops laughing when she hears this,[Oh crap, that's bad...] she thought with dread.

"Luffy! Sanji! Look out!" she screams as the two went back to back before punching and kicking more guards away,"They keep on coming." Luffy pants, frustration clear on his face,"Yeah, no kidding. I'm gonna need a gobbler after this." Sanji grumbles with displeasure, but three more guards jumps at them.

"Duck." Zoro orders,"Thirty-six Caliber Phoenix!" he shouts as he launches a strong swing of his blade at the guards, knocking them back, but also cutting Camie's tank open,"Are you trying to kill us!?" Sanji and Luffy shout at the swordsman,"Calm down. I told you to duck, didn't I?" Zoro responds calmly, not at all phased by their shouting,"Talk louder!!" Sanji and Luffy glowers at him.

"Whoa." y/n breathes out in awe as the top of Camie's tank slid off, water spilling out in the process,"Camie!" she and Hatchen call out and Camie perks up when she finally hears her friends,"Hatchen! Y/n!" she cries out.

"Are you okay!? Those creeps didn't hurt you or y/n, did they!?" Hatchen asks with worry,"I'm okay, but you! That Dragon shot you!" Camie frets,"Nothing to worry about! Come on, you ought to know me better than that! No measly bullet can keep me down! Just hang in there girls, we're getting you both outta here!" Hatchen reassures her,"Hell yeah we are! Just focus on getting yourself treated first!" y/n grins a toothy grin.

Though she jumps when a literal flying fish crashes through the roof,"Robin!?" y/n cheers when she saw the man jumping from the vehicle, his arms crossed,"Seun Fluer! Wing!" he shouts and arms sprouted from his back, merging together to form wings as he descends to the ground.

"I'm off!!" Brook jumps from a flying fish as well while Robin heads towards some soldiers,"Clutch!" he shouts and arms sprouted from the two soldiers backs, hands wrapped around their chins and snapping their heads back.

Brook landed on some seats, but then slipped and fell on the stairs,"I think I fractured my spine." he groans like an old man,"Drink this." Chopper hands him a bottle of milk,"Ah, that's right, I forgot. Milk patches me right up since I'm all bones." Brook remembers before chucking the beverage,"Good as new!! Yes, premium calcium!" he cheers and y/n snorts a smile full of amusement.

"It's time for feet of fancy!" Brook draws his sword from his cane just as guards charges at him,"Clutch!" Robin snapped another guard's neck and then another, a coy smile playing at his lips.

"Damn it! Protect the mermaid and hybrid! They're my five hundred mil future!!" Disco screams in rage and y/n growls at him,"Do your job and kill these pirates!" the female pig squeals just as Usopp lands at the top of the open roof.

"Haha, there's nothing to fear friends! The mighty Usopp has arrived to save the day! And you thought all was lost! Well calm your timid hearts! You know the hero always arrives at the very last minute. I am the headlining act, after all!" Usopp claims, before his face fills with dread as he looks down at the chaos below him and at the height he has to jump.

Y/n deadpans with a smile as she saw the whole thing,[That's definitely a 180.] she thought, but gasps when the flying fish rider pushes him in, causing poor Usopp to scream in terror.

"These cretins will suffer my wrath! I'll stuff the women as trophies and starve the men to a life of slavery!" the old pig rants while y/n's eyes follows Usopp falling form, which lands right on top of him. She took great pleasure in this while the female pig squeals in fright,"Ahhhh! You crushed father!" she screeches while Usopp sat up.