Tornado Warning {MIRAE}

// Third POV //

Lien wanted Junhyuk to comprehend the weight of disappointment he felt toward him.

The members could feel their leader's heart storming in his chest. They wished they could hold the second oldest's hand, assure him that they don't blame him for what happened. But everytime they reacted out, Lien advised them to stay out of this.

It hurt the oldest to do so. Yet, it had to be done.

Through their long talk, Lien wanted the kids to be as left in the dark as possible on this matter.

Dinner concluded early. The silence in the room was deafening, it chilled the entire dorm with a sinister, longing breeze.

Lien told the others to make their way back to their rooms to go to sleep, Junhyuk won't be joining them.

The sunset faded into darkness, flooding the kitchen with the night air. It was still warm in Seoul. October was the most beloved time of year, the start of a new season.

Junhyuk's presence was shadowed by the absence of light. The two oldest were sitting at the kitchen table, calm and quiet. Lien listened as his dongsaeng faked his strength.

Junhyuk was as handsome as ever. His blood-soaked shirt was made of cotton and vintage black-stained letters laid on the white canvas that read: WARNING.

Lien got him that shirt years ago. When they first met, Junhyuk and him bonded over horror movies. It filled them with a much needed release. Trainee life was depressing and gloom, they needed to pass the time, to find a way out healthily.

The blood was fresh. It was all housed under the letters N to G. Over half of the rest of the shirt was ripped. It served as a grave reminder of what happened just hours before.

Junhyuk looked up suddenly as Lien's chair creaked across the wooden floor.

Lien was emotionless. "Stand up."

The leader bit his lip, obeying. He was brought to the medical cabinet in the laundry room. They were going to put it in the bathroom but they only had one and it was already crowded in there. Thus, they had to put it inside the laundry cabinet, next to the detergent.

Lien told Junhyuk to sit on top of the dryer.

From there, Lien grabbed the first aid kit and began attending to Junhyuk's wound.

Junhyuk stared apologetically once he saw Lien flinch at his damaged hip.

It was a horrific bruise and it started at Junhyuk's armpit and ended at his hip. It was better than it was two hours ago when Lien first put the rubbing alcohol on it.

Two hours ago, Junhyuk had a long line of blood dripping from his upper body. His crying was loud and painful, Lien has never seen an injury like it before.

Lien still was in shock. Out of the members, he never expected this from Junhyuk. They were very close friends, and have always have been. Together, they were a good team, they kept the team in line and managed to get the reputation of being taken seriously with their art.

This was the first time Junhyuk has ever gotten in trouble. He was a great teenager and never had to be given a punishment as a trainee-which was rare since 99.9% of trainees get at least one punishment before they debut, even the older members.

Junhyuk could feel his best friend's disappointment. And it hurt, way more than the injury. It just hurt to know what was about to happen and that he made his best friend have to be put in this position.

Though he was only two years older than Junhyuk, the Japanese member knew that the twenty-one year old respected him as an older brother.

Lien removed the former bandaids that he placed earlier and put on new ones.