No more than a minute later, his phone was ringing.

"Hey Harry? Yeah, Liz is missing.... We need your help... We were just about to... Well we were in the park, and pugs ran off and she followed. I don't know how far an 8 year old can go.... You're right... See you soon." He hung up the phone, and turned towards me.

"They'll be here in a few. Do you wanna call the police?"

I nodded, and pulled out my phone and pressed 4. My mother always made me have police on speed dial.

"Hello this is the police office, what can I help you with?" A lady's voice said over the phone.

"Hi my name is Sylvie, and my sister is missing." I told the lady, on the verge of tears.

No Sylvie, don't cry.

"Ok, how long has she been missing?"

"An hour." I answered.

"Oh, I'm sorry miss. But we're not allowed to help you until she's been gone for over 24 hours." She said.

My jaw dropped, "Are you freaking kidding me?"

"Sorry miss-"

"She's only eight!" I interrupted. "She needs to be found! Do you know how much trouble I'll be in? I need her found! She's my sister for goodness sakes-"

Louis grabbed the phone out of my hand, "Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. I need this little girl found. She means a whole lot to the both of us.... Ok. Are you sure? Thank you." Louis hung up the phone, "Come on." He said handing it to me.

We kept running around the park, going in circles. I want to leave to see where she went, but also We have to stay where we are, so she can find us if she comes back.

"LIZ! PUGGLES! WHERE ARE YOU?" I called.

No answer. Again.

Ok, I couldn't take it anymore.

I sunk to the ground, putting my head in my hands, crying.

Why?

===Louis POV===

"LIZ? PUGS?? YOU GUYS OK? WHERE ARE YOU?"

Silence.

Not even the sound of Sylvie yelling for her sister.

I turned around to see Sylvie sitting on the ground, her back shaking.

"Crap." I muttered rushing to her side, "Hey? Are you ok?" I asked, sitting on the ground next to her

Of course she isn't ok. Her sisters gone.

"Hey... It's gonna be ok. She probably just got really lost."

"And she won't ever be really found." She said, still bawling her eyes out.

"Don't say that! We WILL find her."

"LOUIS? SYLVIE?" I heard Harry's voice calling to us.

"Over here!" I yelled back. He came into view. (Erica and Zayn right on his heels) and saw Sylvie crying. Harry came over and picked her up, hugging her.

"We'll find her." He said.

Ok, I admit. I was a little jealous.

"Where're the twins?" Sylvie asked, looking for them.

"With everyone else. Like searching the whole entire city for her." Erica said.

Sylvie nodded, "Alright, we practically already searched this whole place. She's not here."

We all nodded.

"Where too?" I asked.

Sylvie looked around, "Lets try McDonalds."

"Ok, McDonalds it is." Harry said.

===Sylvies POV(again)===

"Come on." Zayn said, putting his arm around Erica's shoulder, the other around Louis. Louis put his arm around my waist, and I put my arm around Harry.

I admit. This was the best feeling ever.

Knowing that the people were actually going to be there when you need to cry, to be there when you need a shoulder, to be there when you just need a friend.

I really liked it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the late update!! I wanted to make this one really good, so i tried. I don't really like the ending, but hopefully it was ok.

Any who, thank you so much for reading!!

And what do you think happened to Liz!!

Don't worry, she's not dead. She's like, my favorite character. I wouldn't kill her off. ☺

What do you want to happen next chapter?

Anyway, sorry for changing POVs so often.

I feel like it needs it.

But it probably doesn't.

Lol, oops.

Anywho, I LOVE YOU GUYS!"

I need to update Coffee Shop Diaries...

Are any of you reading it?

Also, what are your favorite books on wattpad, and in real life?

Love,

CAYENNERS!! xD 

😛