It'll be good.

Puggles decide to stop chasing the imaginary butterfly, and sat down abruptly. So Louis did too, except he decided to sit down on the bench.

Then pugs, being the stupid dog he was, decided to go run away. Again.

"PUGS! Come back!!" Liz called, running after him.

"Stupid dog..." I muttered.

Louis laughed, "That, my friend, was pretty good exercise.i don't know if your dog is that stupid." He said, putting his arms on the back of the bench.

"It looked like fun, but Pugs is still stupid." I told him, jokingly.

He turned to me and grinned, "It was fun! Why didn't you join us?"

I laughed, " I decided to remain sane to those whom decide to pass us on their afternoonly walk."

He frowned, "Your loss."

I laughed, "next time."

Insert awkward silence.

Louis got up, and ran to one of the swings, "Come on!" He said, jumping on it.

I laughed and ran to the other swing.

"Hey Louis?" I asked.

"Yes m'lady?" He said, all posh like.

"Push me?" I said, batting my eyelashes, trying for the 'innocent' look.

He smiled and shook his head.

"Puhleassssssseee!" I asked again.

He shook his head again.

"Are you kidding me? I provide your food. I deserve it." He sighed.

"Why are you always right?" He asked, getting off his swing and coming to push mine. I just laughed.

"Hey loser?" He asked me, "Where's Liz?"

I gasped and jumped of the swing, "Oh crap."

Then I started running.

"LIZ? WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled.

"LIZ? PUGGLES?" Louis yelled, running after me.

"LIZ!!" I yelled.

How could I forget about her?

I'm so stupid..

"ELIZABETH!! PUGGLES!!" I yelled.

What if Liz got kidnapped? Or run over by a car?

"LIZ?" Louis yelled behind me.

I stopped and looked around, "Where is she?" I asked running my hands through my hair. Louis came and stood by me.

"Hey, we'll find her." He said, giving me a hug.

I didn't want to admit this, but this was the most secure I have ever felt.

"Louis? Where could she be?" I asked, looking up at him.

Louis shrugged, "we'll find her though. Harry would miss her terribly if we didn't." He said smiling.

"Come on." He said, grabbing my hand and taking off, "LIZ!!" He yelled.

We kept searching, and it was getting dark.

"Louis? Should we call the other guys? Or the police?" I asked, after we had been searching for at least 20 minutes.

Louis nodded and grabbed his phone and sent a text, most likely to Harry.