Louis groaned, "I'm boreddddddd." he said, turning so he was now upside down on the couch.

"Louis, shut up."

"But I'm boredddddddddddddddd." He stated yet again, turning towards me.

"Ok then, go find something to do." I told him.

"But Sylviiiiieeeeeeeeee, I'm boreddddddddddd!" He told me, yet again.

We were two inches apart.

And I was mesmerized by his eyes, yet again.

Louis started leaning towards me.

"Woof! Woof!" Pugs yelled, running in, coming in between Louis and I.

"Oh... Uh. Hey boy! How you doing!" Louis said, patting him, not making eye contact with me.

Crap. Now its gonna be awkward...

I'm sorry, but I haven't had my first kiss yet. So yes, I'm kinda glad Puggles interrupted us. Seeing that I wasn't in school anymore, and that I was socially awkward, I don't really 'attract guys.'

"PUGGLES!! I HAVE YOUR FOOD!" Liz yelled from the kitchen. Puggles barked, and ran towards the kitchen.

"Umm... Sorry about that." Louis said, scratching the back of his head, yet still hanging upside down.

I do admit, Louis is definitely really hot.

"It's Er.. Fine."

Oh, dear goodness. I'm hopeless.

We sat in silence.

"LOUIS! SYLVIE! WE SHOULD GO TO THE PARK!" Liz yelled, running in, Pugs right on her heels.

Louis smiled, "Yeah!"

Then they both looked at me.

"Sure, I could use the exercise."

Louis jumped up and picked Liz up, swinging her around, then throwing her on his back, "To the park!" He yelled running out the door, Pugs on his heels.

"Wait guys! You forgot your shoes!"

They didn't hear me, so I picked their shoes up, and followed them.

Crazy kids.

***

Puggles is the weirdest dog ever.

Right now, he running in circles chasing something, which apparently the human eye can't see.

And what's even weirder then a baby sheepdog chasing an imaginary butterfly, is that a famous boy band member **cough cough Louis** has just joined him.

I don't even know.

"Oh my, Louis. Please stop. It's embarrassing knowing you." Liz said, actually being normal.

I looked at her.

"What? It's like having a second Sylvie... But worse." She said.

"Hey!" i said.

"i didn't say it wasn't a compliment..." she said, licking her ice cream cone.

Yes I know. Middle of November, and you give her Ice-Cream? Actually, Louis did.

But it was still quite hot out.

Yeah, can't wait till he has kids and they all loose their teeth from eating to much sugar.

I will laugh.

Hard.

But then of course, I'll go and be superwoman and save them.