"I'm not hiding anything."  Lie, and I have never really worked well together, yet, lately, I'm finding myself in this situation quite often.

"Mia. You definitely are..." Her eyes scan my face once more, and I can see how they narrow in my direction that she is looking for any glimpse of discomfort on my face. " Who can't stop thinking about you?" Her words are slow and calculated. She always knows how to corner me, but this time, which is surprising, my brain has a quick answer to her question.

"It's Trevor."

"Oh gosh. He hasn't gotten over you yet?! And whey where you smiling at that?" Thing is, Andre never liked Trevor and now, thinking back I should have really listened to her. 

" Is just, you know... it feels good to ignore him" Letting go of the inquisition faster than I thought, we keep walking side by side until my phone pings in my pocket once again. Luckily for me, even Andrea is looking down at her phone which gives me enough privacy to scan through the next messages.

"Yes. I hated how you ran away from me this morning." That something bothered him this morning was almost obvious. I just couldn't face the possibility of Andrea's finding out whatever that is like this. I know is my fault because I'm not ready yet to tell, but this morning was a close call, thanks fuck, it was Kyle, though, and he had the decency to knock. 

" I know...I'm sorry. I'm going to make it up to you x"

"Uh..yeah?"

"Yes. Now I've gotta go...your sister is in inquisition mode."

"Who are you texting?"

"My mum. You know she is checking in every now and then. She wants to give me freedom, but at the same time she wants to know everything." This is not entirely a lie, because I also dropped a text to my mum.

"Yeah. I bet..."

"Was it Kyle?" I ask, catching her glowing smile as he drops her phone into her bag. I've never met a person loving and enjoying life as much as she does, yet, this time, she is covered in a different energy. She had it bad for Kyle for as long as I can remember, and I'm pretty sure most of the guys she went with were just a way to shake Kyle up a bit.

"Yes. He was checking on me" Biting her bottom lip, Andrea's cheeks flush for a moment, and that might be the first time ever that I see her flush for a man. " He is the sweetest Mia. I swear. It took me a long time to make him look at me just like Andrea and not like Storm's little sister...but I can already tell it was worth it."

" It seems like it. I mean, knowing your brother, he wouldn't have let him close if he wasn't...besides, I don't think I've ever seen you so happy. And I guess Storm can see it too. Sure, he would be shocked knowing that you two just slept last night...but you know, worth to see the shock on his face."

"Oh, shut up. I'm not horny all the time...besides, I just needed to make Kyle jealous, I didn't sleep with everyone I was taking home."

"I knew it!"

"Anyway, thanks for, you know...helping me out. I know it must suck to sleep with Storm, I hope he is not giving you a hard time"

"Uh? " Oh, is giving me hard time, all right  " It's ok. Really...I mean, he is all right. A grown-up kid I'd say...but is not like the first time anyway"

"I know... We used to sleep altogether, remember?"

"Yeah...that was when we could actually fit in one bad. Now, have you seen how much space your brother takes?" Laughing with me, Andrea pulls my arm in hers, keeping me close.

"Let's go!"Stepping inside the bar, we scan the surroundings fast, taking in the beautiful space in front of us. The decor is brand new, and you can really feel and see the tropical vibes that they wanted the place to have. The wooden round bar in the middle of the floor goes essentially 360°  with bar stools all the way. Plants are hanging from the ceiling, and a few tables are also at the edges of the room. The lights are low and cosy, and you can see on the walls amazing paintings of natural scenarios. 

"They really did a number here...is beautiful"

" I know, right? And all the walls have been painted by locals, you know?" Dragging me in the direction of the indoor garden sign, my eyes adjust to the light difference the moment we step into this amazing indoor garden.  The smell of grass hits me first, and then the wooden furniture all around later. There are a few tables in front of me, a giant tree in the middle with another small bar, and the ceiling is like a massive skylight that, at the moment, seems to be open. The right side of the bar is open, and just as my eyes scan the deck on that side, my body freezes to a halt. 

At the only table close to the open deck, Kyle, Storm and his crew sit. How did we pick the exact spot to hang out tonight? And why is there a girl sitting on Storm's lap???

Happy days...or maybe not???

Thanks for your support! Don't forget to vote for the chapters x